bigron62 is offline Junior Member

so far no problems in mexico

was up everyone .. well we all know about the big bust this week . i told my source about it and he called one of the pharmacy in tj he gets stuff from today and the guy was aware of what happened but said no problems or price increases that he can see.. the guy also said that this happened about 10 years ago and it didnt really change anything .., people that were getting it from online sources may have problems but its still in tj if you go get it .. anyway i thought i would post this info because im sure lots of folks here are very interested in this situation . i have no more info on this subject so there it is

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    bump

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I told you before,my source in Mexico said that no problem at all...all that is bull sh#&...well see,im going to make my nex order in a few weeks to Mexico... ill let you now...

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    My source said its all good too, but i still feel a little shady about the whole deal. I was about to order the day i heard the news too, so im just gonna wait a bit to see what happens. I dont want to order and have the feds come drop my package off at my door.

Pilo18 is offline Junior Member
    I'm probably going make a trip to mexico within the next two weeks. I hope all is still good

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilo18
    I'm probably going make a trip to mexico within the next two weeks. I hope all is still good
    be safe bro and let us know how it goes. what part?

-Biggie

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I've found the best solution - move to mexico during your cycles and you will never have a problem with customs.

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    be safe bro and let us know how it goes. what part?

-Biggie
    Most likey TJ, I know of a few places that have always come through.

i have always heard that the vet by smart & final was always good to go. that place is what i am concerned about. bros of mine are now a little sketchy to go back because of this bust. i wish i had a number to call them down there and see if everything is still godd to go or not, what there inventory is, and price hikes if any.

be safe bro and keep us posted.

-Biggie

Smiley619 is offline Member
    smart and final vet is coo but watch out for the guy with the pink scar/birthmark on his face, spend too much money and he might set you up before you get back to the border!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    smart and final vet is coo but watch out for the guy with the pink scar/birthmark on his face, spend too much money and he might set you up before you get back to the border!
    the skinny guy with the crap on his face? what have you heard? about that guy?

-Biggie

Okay, just back from my trip to TJ this weekend. Supply is definitely a problem but surprisingly not the prices. AP & QV stuff was almost gone. I went to some other shops I don't normally go to and they had a few bottles of what I needed left.

Most of the stuff that was left had expiration dates of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilo18
    Okay, just back from my trip to TJ this weekend. Supply is definitely a problem but surprisingly not the prices. AP & QV stuff was almost gone. I went to some other shops I don't normally go to and they had a few bottles of what I needed left.

Most of the stuff that was left had expiration dates of this month.
    damn... that ain't good =( well sounds like we just got to wait it out a little more. any input on Pets Pharma stuff by any chance?? glad you made it back bro.

-Biggie

There was more pets pharma gear than any other of the busted companies. I grabbed some of their test e. I'm not sure if the company will keep manufacturing or not.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I'm going to cancun in 2 weeks and wanted to bring some stuff back. Is he stuff legit there ? and you think I could have a problem through canadian customs ?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    My guy said that anything on the shelf that was QV or Denkall was all he was ever gonna have. Who knows though, steroids arn't illegal in Mexico so I dont see how the US can shut the companies down for long

GuerillaUnit is offline New Member
    Are there any credible areas around juarez to bring back the GOODS?????

Thread Information