Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member

How Anabolic is Clen, if at all??

I have been reading up on clen and some say that it is anabolic for the first few weeks while you take it. On the other hand, I have read in a few places that it is only good for fat loss and doesn't have any anabolic properties. I have never taken it, so any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    someone tried to tell me that clen was actually catabolic......but don't know if he knows what he is talking about.

LD_18 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike2nice
    someone tried to tell me that clen was actually catabolic......but don't know if he knows what he is talking about.
    i've heard the same thing before , dunno too much bout clen myself, but i'd like to try it sometime

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    Im takin clen right now 120mcg a day. It's not anabolic but what it does is promote muscle growth because of clen's ability to synthesis protien. SO, if u take it in hand with aas. It's possible for faster better gain's. Alot of people also like to use it during pct, because it can help in maintaining muscle because of that. It is huge with fat loss with the right diet, but while on aas a bulking diet clen will mostly help the user keep off any additional fat gain.

Blog Entries
    I always thought it was well known that clen has a very anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. I use it during cycle to keep the bloat off (like mentioned) and after to balance the resulting catabolic phase of the cycle. Sweet sweet clen, I love it..Burns fat and builds muscle..

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    from what ive read, alot of folks take it post cycle because it blocks cortisol receptors and after a cycle your cortisol levels are elevated which leads to retaining more fat

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys.

Thread Information