Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    imanewbie is offline Associate Member

nice workout today!!

hey guys, i have only been on my cycle for 2 weeks, 2 weeks today actually...and i was being impatient and not feeling any results or anything. i posted about not having energy after work at the gym, so i went and bought some energy pills (lypo 6 anyone heard of it?) today at the gym i was feeling GREAT!! i dunno if the roids are finally kicking in, or it was the enerfgy pills. i was lifting more today though, than i was last week. bench went up 10 lbs, and i was doing butterflies, ( last week i struggled with 135, go ahead, laugh) and today i did 195 like 4 times...i dunno if its a coinsidence or what, but i felt great, my workout was only about 45 min because i had to get to the bank before they closed, but im really looking forward to tomorrow...its gonna be great!! by the way, im taking 50mg/ED of test susp...

paulastone is offline Member
    sounds like its the lypo 6
    and did you say you where taking suspension??? i usually feel suspension after 2-3 days

i felt it in my muscles, (susp) but not strength wise...i really think/hope it was the test.....what does everyone think?

those pills you're taking aren't what's making you stronger(if they are lipo 6...all they do is burn fat) Its the test suspension, like Paul said it only takes like 3 days to kick in and will make you stronger, but you are going to have a hard time keeping your gains from it

Also, you prob should be shooting the susp. twice a day. It has a really short half life

i understand what you guys are saying, besides the 2-3 days. i have been told by MANY people that i wont see results for 2-3 weeks. i think im starting to see them. i nkow the lypo is a fat burner, but it made me all shaky and shit...wasnt tired at all, and im still not...which i usually am. my worke\out felt great, i wanted to stay but like i said i had to get to the bank

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    Also, you prob should be shooting the susp. twice a day. It has a really short half life

i nkow, but i dont wanna shoot twice a day, on the profile it says the halflife is about 1 day

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I have to agree with the others on the fact that test suspension kicks in within a few days, and strength gains come rather quickly with it. It may take a few weeks to actually see size gains and substantial strength gains, but you should've felt it within a few days. As for Lipo 6, sure it can make you stronger, due to the fact that the caffiene and synephrine stimulate your adrenal glands to release adrenaline which obviously will help you push heavier weight and keep you from perceiving fatigue as soon as you normally would. I've never done test suspension, but I would think you would be blowing up by now if it's been a few weeks. Is your appetite through the roof? Are you bloating and breaking out? In other words, are you sure it's real?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    I have to agree with the others on the fact that test suspension kicks in within a few days, and strength gains come rather quickly with it. It may take a few weeks to actually see size gains and substantial strength gains, but you should've felt it within a few days. As for Lipo 6, sure it can make you stronger, due to the fact that the caffiene and synephrine stimulate your adrenal glands to release adrenaline which obviously will help you push heavier weight and keep you from perceiving fatigue as soon as you normally would. I've never done test suspension, but I would think you would be blowing up by now if it's been a few weeks. Is your appetite through the roof? Are you bloating and breaking out? In other words, are you sure it's real?

ya im sure its real, im not blowing up, but i definately feel that it is in me. and it has only been 2 weeks today, and the past week is when i have been real strict on protein intake and what not. i am trying to eat around 250-300 grams a day. alot of protein shakes, and chicken and what not..no im not really breaking out either. i dunno..i may need to up the dosage to maybe 100mg/ED

Blog Entries
    In other words, are you sure it's real?

thats my question as well. How sure is your source?

sure enough that 2 mods told me hes a good guy, and many others looked at the pics i posted and said the gear was good

you guys think im hyping myself up for no reason? that im really not seeing results from the gear that its from the pills?? i dont feel that way...i dunno...we'll see tomorrow i gues if i get the same resuklts

no one else?

u think maybe injecting in my glute with a 1" needle might have something to do with it? i inject, then push it in even farther, so its really goingin farther then 1"

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Not a flame but why are you roiding when you can only do 195x4? How old are you? How much do you weigh?

195 was butterflies, im 21, weigh 175, and im roiding because thats wht i wanna do

bench455 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    those pills you're taking aren't what's making you stronger(if they are lipo 6...all they do is burn fat)

lipo 6 has caffeine, caffeine is a stimulant, a stimulant that gives you energy, when you have energy what do you do? push less weight? it could very well of been the ceffeine or lipo 6 that added 10 lbs to his bench.but my questions are........

sorry for my recent post, but i thought he said 135 on bench. i still wanna know why your using suspension though
    Last edited by bench455; 08-29-2005 at 08:18 PM.

show me where i said i struggled with 135 on the bench, 135 aint shit...you guys need to learn to read before you start trying to flame....all i am doing is asking for opinions, and if you guys think the pills had that much do to with it...isnt this place what this is for??

wait a secondddddddddddddddddddddd, you gotta be joking bro, 195 on flyes and you only weigh 175.......................i smell some bs

flies onthe machine...why the **** would i BS, i dont know any of you guys, im not trying to impress anyone

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by bench455
    wait a secondddddddddddddddddddddd, you gotta be joking bro, 195 on flyes and you only weigh 175.......................i smell some bs

He must go to one of the best equipped gyms in the country since I've never seen a dumbell pair that adds up to 195lbs, A nice pair of 97.5's should do the trick

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie
    flies onthe machine...why the **** would i BS, i dont know any of you guys, im not trying to impress anyone
    What up bro...take it with a grain of salt...your doing great,let us know how your workout tomorrow goes

im not sayin dumb bells, im talking about on the machine, why dont you read my last fucckin post...why are you guys being such dicks?? **** you guys if your gonna act like this, i dont need this BS

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    He must go to one of the best equipped gyms in the country since I've never seen a dumbell pair that adds up to 195lbs, A nice pair of 97.5's should do the trick
    LOL...even ronnie coleman had to buy his own 200 lb dumbells. But I think this dude is talking about 195 lbs on the peck deck machine...not dumbells

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    What up bro...take it with a grain of salt...your doing great,let us know how your workout tomorrow goes

dude i appreciate you havin my back...you know i aint no bullshitter..no need to, no need to bullshit anyone here

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    LOL...even ronnie coleman had to buy his own 200 lb dumbells. But I think this dude is talking about 195 lbs on the peck deck machine...not dumbells

tthats what i said....mother****ers need to learn how to read

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Listen guys, who gives a shit about how strong he is. The point is he's coming here to get some answers to questions he has about the gear he's taking, and that's what we are here for. Not to fukc with him. Plus, he was talking about a flye machine! Anyway, I think you should up your dose to 100mgs ED. And next time, if you want a fast acting ester, go with propionate . What on earth prompted you to hit up suspension for your first cycle anyway?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    Oh my bad First time I've ever seen anyone bragging about slinging weight on a pec deck and then getting so defensive when people play around with him. I know several women that can rack the one at my gym that goes a good bit higher than 195, worthless machines.

RoidGut is offline Member
    tthats what i said....mother****ers need to learn how to read
    easy does it bro....I know this topic went off on some weird tangent for some reason...maybe we all need some carbs ro something, but no need for the mofo comments....I know you are frustrated but try to keep your cool...you are only setting yourself up for a warning and more flames that way

suspension was recommended by a few, i will prolly try prop next...sorry for goin off guys...i get irritated easily, and maybe a lil roid rage ?? haha i dunno

does pec dec even go to 195? why are you getting mad? im just asking questions im not flaming you buddy. why are you running test suspension by the way?

G-13 is offline Member
    suspension was recommended by a few, i will prolly try prop next...sorry for goin off guys...i get irritated easily, and maybe a lil roid rage?? haha i dunno

Bro your a cool cat, and we all get defensive..but dont let such small bs get to you.
    BTW how did your first injection go? You should have seen me with my first one, i was there for half an hour lol ever time i tried to stick it in my hand would just STOP it was fukin hilarious...now i just jab and go

DO you have your pct in order?

Our pec deck goes to 220 here so im sure thats what hes talking about.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    suspension was recommended by a few, i will prolly try prop next...sorry for goin off guys...i get irritated easily, and maybe a lil roid rage?? haha i dunno
    How fast can you get gear, cause I have an idea?

G-13 is offline Member

Oh yea pm me with that question that you had before, i went crazy deleting them all and i deleted that one sorry bro, didnt want you to think i was ignoring ya

G-13 is offline Member
    How fast can you get gear, cause I have an idea?
    Whats your idea, i would like to know as well

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Well, you could simply add cyp or e while finishing the susp and it'll be like you front loaded w/ the susp b/c by the time it's all gone the long ester will have kicked in.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    This way you can do a proper test only first cycle. I guess people told you to get suspension in case your body doesn't respond well to test you could get off of it quickly.

G-13 is offline Member
    Well, you could simply add cyp or e while finishing the susp and it'll be like you front loaded w/ the susp b/c by the time it's all gone the long ester will have kicked in.
    thats a good idea, i wonder how much susp he has left, and how long it would take to get more?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Or you could get some sust amps and do the same thing.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    thats a good idea, i wonder how much susp he has left, and how long it would take to get more?
    that's the question!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information