Vlad50 is offline New Member

First Cycle Sus and EQ

Hey guys i am interested in what you think about this cycle that i will be starting next week..... I am first time user at age 18, im 6'1 240 and can bench aprox 425.....I will be runnin 500mg/week of Sustanon , for 8 weeks, and 300mg of EQ for 6 weeks....i have clomid for PCT and Arimidex during the cycle... what can i expect to see and how soon.....(ofcourse bieng on a good diet and training hard)

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The cycle sux, but you're to young to juice anyway

JohnnyB

david beads is offline Junior Member
    The sust should be shot EOD for at least 10 weeks, and the EQ takes about 8 weeks untill you'll see results, so u need to run this cycle for 12 weeks for maximum results

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by david beads
    The sust should be shot EOD for at least 10 weeks, and the EQ takes about 8 weeks untill you'll see results, so u need to run this cycle for 12 weeks for maximum results
    Why does sus need to be shot eod? if it was designed to be shot once a month. There isn't enough prop in there to take advantage of anyway

JohnnyB

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad50
    Hey guys i am interested in what you think about this cycle that i will be starting next week..... I am first time user at age 18, im 6'1 240 and can bench aprox 425.....I will be runnin 500mg/week of Sustanon, for 8 weeks, and 300mg of EQ for 6 weeks....i have clomid for PCT and Arimidex during the cycle... what can i expect to see and how soon.....(ofcourse bieng on a good diet and training hard)
    take it from someone ur age that made the mistake you are about to...wait longer

Thread Information