Quintus253 is offline New Member

Need Sustanon help

I have read about 10 threads about Sust and have mixed feelings. The deal is I am 24 years old, 5'8 195. I have a some Sust 300 and want to know the best way to take it to maximize my gains. I have already acquired Nolva and Clomid. Anything else I should take? Injection guidelines? All help is appreciated

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What is your cycle history??

I have done only 2 cycles prior to this one, both were Test 250 8 wk w/PCT

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    I recently finished a 10 week 500/mg a week sus cycle. I went with 2 shots a week ( mon ,Thurs) to help keep levels stable. Along with eating right and excersing hard i was pleased with my results. This was also my first cycle. If you looking to bulk but minimize water retention sus is a very good choice. I experienced very minimal sides and i up'd my sus to 750 for 3 weeks. Good luck with everything bud

Jsik98 is offline Member
    People say to shoot sust everyday or every other day to really maximize the propionate in it, but I'm on it right now and just doing twice a week. I'm also stacking it with deca and they're both made by Organon so I'm quite pleased! Personally, I think it's perfectly okay to do sust twice a week. 500mgs of test a week is plenty for most people, depending on your cycle history. In your case it will be 600mgs which you will be more than happy with, trust me. One tip I could give you is to get some injectable b12 which will lesson the pain of injecting the sust which isn't bad anyway, but some people say it hurts pretty bad the next day. In my case, I do the sust, deca , and b12 in the same shot and barely feel anything the next day! Good luck

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus253
    I have done only 2 cycles prior to this one, both were Test 250 8 wk w/PCT

Well I think its time to bump it up a notch. So far you have gotten some good info from some of the other guys on the site. Stick to about 600mgs of the Sust and grab some Deca . Those 2 will make a great combo and it will be easy on the system. I say run 600mgs of the sust and 300mgs of the Deca. Combine them both in the same pin and inject mon and thurs or every 4 days. Just keep it consistent. Good Luck.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well I think its time to bump it up a notch. So far you have gotten some good info from some of the other guys on the site. Stick to about 600mgs of the Sust and grab some Deca. Those 2 will make a great combo and it will be easy on the system. I say run 600mgs of the sust and 300mgs of the Deca. Combine them both in the same pin and inject mon and thurs or every 4 days. Just keep it consistent. Good Luck.
    I totally agree with Jay.. That would be a wise choice...

Ok so far this is what I should do every week. 300Mg Sust+B12+150MG Deca for each injection every four days. Daily Nolva 20mg/day. And when do I start the clomid? 2wks after end of cycle? Along w/ a clean diet and hard workout regime, what kind of gains should I expect...10, 15, 20lbs?

ACpower is offline Member
    start pct 2 weeks after last injection

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I shoot B-12 with my sust, and it doesnt change anything...just so you know not to expect the sust inj. to be painfree.....

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quintus253
    Ok so far this is what I should do every week. 300Mg Sust+B12+150MG Deca for each injection every four days. Daily Nolva 20mg/day. And when do I start the clomid? 2wks after end of cycle? Along w/ a clean diet and hard workout regime, what kind of gains should I expect...10, 15, 20lbs?
    I wouldn't even take the nolva during your cycle unless your nips start getting itchy. Save it for pct unless you HAVE to use it. Plus it will hinder your gains JMO.
    Oh, and about the expected gains that depends how long you plan on staying on. 12 weeks you can expect to gain a good 20-30 pounds....yes to the clomid ? .
    Last edited by Jsik98; 08-29-2005 at 07:49 PM.

i already have lumps under my nips...got them when I went through puberty and they have never gone away. What should I do since you know that? Take letro first?

bolin is offline Associate Member
    take 20mg of nolva from your first shot... if you already prone to gyno.... that should be enough... if you feel the lump getting bigger.. bump the nolva to 60mg till it goes away..

Why does Sust hurt? Anyone know why it causes pain, I've done test, and winny before, but never had pain like this. Whats the reason?

shadow maker is offline New Member
    It's because of the prop I have the same issue with mine it should be better in a couple more injections but keep changing the location of your injections

Thread Information