Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512

    tren/prop/var/win/mast

    Hey guys im due for another soon and these are what im thinkin of going with. Ive been tryin to research but im not real sure how to work in the winny and var...ive used winny, prop, and tren before but the var is new.

    Im planning on running something like this either 10 or 12 weeks....maybe u guys have some suggestions on how to turn it around, or keep the the same?

    week 1-12 Prop 125mg eod
    week 1-12 Tren A 125mg eod
    week 1-6 Var 60mg ed
    week 7-12 Win depot 100mg eod

    i also have 4g of masteron powder i was thinkin on converting to use

    what do u guys think of the proposed as well as masteron idea
    Last edited by Jackt23; 08-29-2005 at 09:27 PM.

  2. #2
    Zapp's Avatar
    Zapp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    994
    Running the exact same cycle except using masteron instead of winny. Running like this:
    prop 100mg eod

    tren 50mg eod...(if no sides will bump it to 75mg eod)

    var 50mg ed

    masteron 100mg eod

    Just started Wed.

  3. #3
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Running the exact same cycle except using masteron instead of winny. Running like this:
    prop 100mg eod

    tren 50mg eod...(if no sides will bump it to 75mg eod)

    var 50mg ed

    masteron 100mg eod

    Just started Wed.

    That tren dose is way too low.

  4. #4
    Zapp's Avatar
    Zapp is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    994
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    That tren dose is way too low.
    No it's not bro. Like I said I will bump it to 75mg eod if no sides. That is plenty for me. More is not always better juicer! Running it 9 weeks. That will be enough to have me ready.

  5. #5
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512
    bump for some opinions

  6. #6
    bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    277
    possibly seperate the 17aas where you have at least a 2 week break? i dunno, that cycle sounds pretty good as long as your liver isnt damaged.

  7. #7
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    Hey guys im due for another soon and these are what im thinkin of going with. Ive been tryin to research but im not real sure how to work in the winny and var...ive used winny, prop, and tren before but the var is new.

    Im planning on running something like this either 10 or 12 weeks....maybe u guys have some suggestions on how to turn it around, or keep the the same?

    week 1-12 Prop 125mg eod
    week 1-12 Tren A 125mg eod
    week 1-6 Var 60mg ed
    week 7-12 Win depot 100mg eod

    i also have 4g of masteron powder i was thinkin on converting to use

    what do u guys think of the proposed as well as masteron idea
    sounds like someone wants to get cut/ripped. why not go to ed shots? this is very similar to my cutter i'll be using before next summer.

  8. #8
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512
    id just prefer eod....i did ed once and really wasnt a fan...id rather cut the shots in half

  9. #9
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    id just prefer eod....i did ed once and really wasnt a fan...id rather cut the shots in half
    point taken. if i don't shoot ed my acne gets bad on my back and chest. good luck with that cycle.

  10. #10
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    No it's not bro. Like I said I will bump it to 75mg eod if no sides. That is plenty for me. More is not always better juicer! Running it 9 weeks. That will be enough to have me ready.
    Your right bro feel it out, went to high in the beginning had nasty sides. I also used tren -e took a while to notice the effect from changing the dosage, go with tren-A evrybody, do your self the favor.

  11. #11
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,315
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    point taken. if i don't shoot ed my acne gets bad on my back and chest. good luck with that cycle.
    I got mad acne doing eod maybe I should change to ed??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •