lifter05 is offline Junior Member

tes e questions week 7 on cycle

test e 500mg week dbol 30mg weeks 1-4 on 7th week only up 10pds and increased about 30pds on bench thats it, when doin the self injections when my boy did them i was sore for a few days he did them up near hip more and ive been doin them latley and puttin in where self injections.com shows and not getting sore woundering if im missing the musscle or should i be seeing more results??? its qv and i checked the website and everything is legit so i kno its not fake i just dont know whats goin on suggestions please, could it be with the injections?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifter05
    test e 500mg week dbol 30mg weeks 1-4 on 7th week only up 10pds and increased about 30pds on bench thats it, when doin the self injections when my boy did them i was sore for a few days he did them up near hip more and ive been doin them latley and puttin in where self injections.com shows and not getting sore woundering if im missing the musscle or should i be seeing more results??? its qv and i checked the website and everything is legit so i kno its not fake i just dont know whats goin on suggestions please, could it be with the injections?

i dont see how ud miss tha muscle, but are ur diet and work out routine in check?

my work out routine is def in check been hitting weights reall hard and deit is aight takin in around 2000-3000 calls a day try to do more

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E makes me sore at the beginning of a cycle or when hitting a virgin muscle, but as the weeks wear on the soreness subsides.

Try adding another 1000 cals ED.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    only up 10 lbs and u kickstarted with dbol ?? i put on close to 20lbs by week 4 of my cycle with a dbol kickstart and 500mg test e 400mg deca .... u might need to up your calories and get your diet on track... although u can get away with glutes only for a shorter cycle with test e, i wld rotate to a different muscle group.. quads r the easiest, but seem for me to have the most nerves, followed by delts, which r just plain sweet..

Zapp is offline Banned
    10 lbs is not bad bro. Especially when you're only on week 7, and especially using Qv. You're not missing the muscle...your just getting paranoid.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Test E makes me sore at the beginning of a cycle or when hitting a virgin muscle, but as the weeks wear on the soreness subsides.

Try adding another 1000 cals ED.
    yeah the virgin muscle thing sucked... when i first went to delts i hurt like a bitch for a couple days afterwards... now i never get sore

ya im gonna try to eat a little better hopefully i start to gain some weight, im also gonna run it for 12 weeks i think rather then 10, this is also my frist cycle

12 weeks sounds good...

Thread Information