Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    iamthehulk is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    103

    Accutane and ass

    how much more will this make my cholesterol up and will taking nolva the entire cycle help keep my cholesterol down

  2. #2
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    ROFL....sorry bro...just laughing at the title of your thread...."accutane and ass" instead of "accutane and AAS"...just overly giddy today for some reason....giggling like a little schoolgirl.....gotta love them ASS...I mean AAS

  3. #3
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    ROFL....sorry bro...just laughing at the title of your thread...."accutane and ass" instead of "accutane and AAS"...just overly giddy today for some reason....giggling like a little schoolgirl.....gotta love them ASS...I mean AAS
    lol im likin ur answer

    but i dont kno about cholesterol, but i kno it wouldnt be good on ur liver, since accutane and alcohol is strongly dis-advised

    and i really dont think nolva will do anythign +/- to ur cholesterol

  4. #4
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    lol im likin ur answer

    but i dont kno about cholesterol, but i kno it wouldnt be good on ur liver, since accutane and alcohol is strongly dis-advised

    and i really dont think nolva will do anythign +/- to ur cholesterol
    so what are you saying you really did not like it.....man...I am very emotional right now....how can you do this to me....boooohooooooooooo.....


    DAMN MOOD SWINGS!!!

  5. #5
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    If you have to take accutane, chances are you don't get much ass.



    ~SC~

  6. #6
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    so what are you saying you really did not like it.....man...I am very emotional right now....how can you do this to me....boooohooooooooooo.....


    DAMN MOOD SWINGS!!!

    LOL, runnin some clomid right now?

  7. #7
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    ROFL....this is too much....i can't take it anymore...

  8. #8
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you have to take accutane, chances are you don't get much ass.



    ~SC~
    lol, wont get much while ur on it either, had a friend take it, his face looked like a dried peeling potato, it was bad

  9. #9
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    LOL, runnin some clomid right now?
    Man...feels like I'm running acid right now....feel giddy one minuite, grumpy the next, then pissing myself laughing....looking forward to clomid but it is 13 wks away

  10. #10
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    Man...feels like I'm running acid right now....feel giddy one minuite, grumpy the next, then pissing myself laughing....looking forward to clomid but it is 13 wks away
    thats how i felt on deca , except my sad stages were tha larger percentage, hopefully my nolvadex /trib pct works, got a thread goin about it

  11. #11
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    thats how i felt on deca, except my sad stages were tha larger percentage, hopefully my nolvadex/trib pct works, got a thread goin about it
    where is that thread...maybe I can hijack that one also...hehehehe

  12. #12
    fballhoss51's Avatar
    fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    louisiana
    Posts
    1,346
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    where is that thread...maybe I can hijack that one also...hehehehe
    lolol

    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=191283

  13. #13
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    LOL....spanx dude

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •