Jsik98 is offline Member

Friend doing first cycle, not what I recommended!

The other day my buddy mentioned that he wanted to try some anavar to get some more cut and get a little stronger. I told him it's very safe and it's quality shit so it's a good choice, especially for a first timer. I did tell him that he should throw some test in the mix to prevent shut down (even though anavar is mild when it comes to that). Check this, today he calls me and said he did a little research and his boy is getting him 3 bottles of prop and in his terms - 6 weeks worth of winny!! I told him for a first timer that is generally NOT recommended and that both compounds are known to be painful to inject and that he'll be doing an awful lot of injecting. He seems to be pretty set in his way and has it coming to him tonight. I offered to get the anavar for him but told him it will take at least a week or two b/c my source is international and shipping takes a little time. He is being very impatient and I think he'll pay the price for it and I'm not quite sure what position to take in the situation. I told him he should've thought this out a little more and done more research and that he should do a long ester for his first cycle and everything else he would've been told here had he posted his plan. So, what's the general consensus on the trusty AR-Forums?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds to me like you gave him some sound advice. The old saying "You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink." comes to mind.

We live in a very impatient society. For many, instant gratification is the common goal. Your friend is a good example. We want it and we want it now, no matter the cost.

People often seem to be too lazy do to any of their research either. I see post after post asking questions that if the questioner was to do even the smallest bit of research they would discover the answer for themselves. They would rather be spoon fed the answers. I guess it is just human nature or is it a reflection of the times ?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Sounds to me like you gave him some sound advice. The old saying "You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him drink." comes to mind.

We live in a very impatient society. For many, instant gratification is the common goal. Your friend is a good example. We want it and we want it now, no matter the cost.

People often seem to be too lazy do to any of their research either. I see post after post asking questions that if the questioner was to do even the smallest bit of research they would discover the answer for themselves. They would rather be spoon fed the answers. I guess it is just human nature or is it a reflection of the times ?
    Def a reflection of the times. We live in a "fast food" society. Everything is now now! I too am like that sometimes, but not when it comes to injecting powerful hormones into my body. I'm offering all my knowledge so he doesn't fukc himself up. Part of me wants to just let him do it on his own and then reap the consequences, but I couldn't possibly let him do that to himself. Honestly, I'm kind of excited for him b/c it is an awsome cycle!! Just not for a first timer, especially someone who doesn't know what they're doing. You feel me? Prop & winny for 6 weeks, yeaya!! :-)
    But a week in he's gonna start dreading those painful injections!! Dumbass! LOL

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    He He, yeah he's gonna be one sore MoFo. He could drink the winny to avoid the pain of injection. If you are the twisted type like me, you could suggest he injects his biceps. LOL

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    the only thing wrong with that cycle is ed sticks. you could at least try to school him on dosages and imo 6 wks is way to short.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    well if he's dead set on doing prop and winny at least educate him enough so he does the cycle properly and doesnt fu(k himself up

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    the only thing wrong with that cycle is ed sticks. you could at least try to school him on dosages and imo 6 wks is way to short.
    I think 6 weeks is plenty on a 17aa steroid . He could run the prop longer though, maybe that will be another point of critique for me. But then again , this is his first cycle, it's gonna be crazy for him to shoot EOD for more than a month and a half!
    BTW- I know everyday shots are better but when I used prop I did it EOD and was fine, plus I think ED would simply be over board as I already think he's going to have a problem with EOD shots!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    well if he's dead set on doing prop and winny at least educate him enough so he does the cycle properly and doesnt fu(k himself up
    No doubt!

jeagles1 is offline Junior Member
    I personally love Prop and don't see ti being to bad for a firsrt timer as long as you can deal with EOD shots and the soreness I was able to and I love it but that is all personal prefernce.

His cycle should look like this

Weeks 1-10 Prop 100mg/EOD
    Weeks 5-10 Winny 50mg/ED

Nolvadex 20 mg/ED throughout

Proper PCT

No need to do the winny past the Prop since the Prop has a very short half life

Thread Information