24labor is offline Anabolic Member

Test or deca for a first cycle

I have been reading a lot of articles about people's 1st cycle at ages 22/23 years old. Now a lot of people say to use just test, but I feel that being 22/23 years old you might have a decent test level so wouldn't something else like deca stacked with something else be a better road.

Scrub is offline Member
    You might want to read a little more before you decide to get into steroids . As for which is better, test or deca ? You should always use some form of test in your cycle. You could combine both test and deca for a first cycle and get good results. Or you could just go with test. I dont recommend just using deca however.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i think ud get just as much muscle just using test, u could get 25 pounds off a only test cycle being it ur first, n ive never heard of anyone going over 30 so i dont see tha point in adding tha deca

24labor is offline Anabolic Member

test/deca

this is not for me I am rather new to the steroid world, but this is just a general question of curiosity.

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Test

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    You may indeed have a decent amount of test at age 22-23 but once you introduce deca or any other aas into your system it will quit making test on its own and that is when the problems can start.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, u must have missed the article on how aas will shut your natural test production down... deca only is a fine cycle for someone who doesn't want to use his dick for a couple of months... me... i kinda like having use of the little fellow... he comes in handy with the chicks...

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Type "deca only" in the search engine on the top of this site and you'll have plenty of reading to satisfy your curiousity. Have fun!

Thread Information