T Bone is offline Junior Member

Tribulus or Tongkat Ali?

Which one do you recommend and what brand?

I am about to finish a prohormone cycle in about a few weeks.

From what I have read from the posters, it seems like you guys long Tongkat better. That was just my take but wanted to make sure.

Titan1 is offline Member
    To be honest i dont think they really work because i have seen clinical studies done on tribulus and it had no LH stimulating effects like they say

Titan1 is offline Member
    To be honest i dont think they really work because i have seen clinical studies done on tribulus and it had no LH stimulating effects like they say and this study was made on real bulgarian tribulus.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Tribulus DOES WORK! I know firsthand because I had my bloddwork done 2 weeks ago after pct from a deca /test cycle. Not only did my test levels return, they were so high that my doc is concerned and told me to get bloodwork done again in 2 weeks and he said stop taking trib. I switched to tongkat as it is better than trib. I have heard that trib elevates estrogen levels. My estrogen levels (estradiol) were high. I am taking red kat.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Tribulus is good but depends on the brand
    I tried the cheap tongkat ali from sci-fit , the stuff was weak
    If your going to try tongkat ali i suggest the 1:200 concentration instead of the cheap 1:1 concentration from sci-fit

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    Tribulus DOES WORK! I know firsthand because I had my bloddwork done 2 weeks ago after pct from a deca/test cycle. Not only did my test levels return, they were so high that my doc is concerned and told me to get bloodwork done again in 2 weeks and he said stop taking trib. I switched to tongkat as it is better than trib. I have heard that trib elevates estrogen levels. My estrogen levels (estradiol) were high. I am taking red kat.
    Trib works but yeah, I think it also raises estrogen levels too like you say. Do you find Tongkat to raise mainly your endo test rather than both test + estrogen?

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Trib works but yeah, I think it also raises estrogen levels too like you say. Do you find Tongkat to raise mainly your endo test rather than both test + estrogen?

Good question, i would liek to know this as well.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Try taking trib and an anti e, 6oxo from ergo pharm if you want to stay with the over the counter stuff. Ive only used optimum nutritions trib at 4g per day

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear longjack (Tongkat Ali) works really good. So PCT could be clomid, nolva, trib & Tongkat. Anybody use all of those together before?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    been very happy with cheap tribulus by natures best

Thread Information