Dark Dragon is offline New Member

Ephedra while "on"

I take ephedra 2-3 times a day when deiting and/or when i need some energy right before i hit the gym... my question is how much of a strain do you think taking my usual ephedra/caffine will have on my liver/kidneys if i take it while on a cycle? btw cycle is prop/tren

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon
    I take ephedra 2-3 times a day when deiting and/or when i need some energy right before i hit the gym... my question is how much of a strain do you think taking my usual ephedra/caffine will have on my liver/kidneys if i take it while on a cycle? btw cycle is prop/tren
    I don't think I can ever recall anything that said ephedra/caffine will play a role as far as your liver or kidneys are concerned. Especially if you are talking about the herbal ephedra....or do you mean ephadrine HCL? Either way, you have nothing to be concerned with.

The worry with ephadrine is that it raises blood pressure and heart rate so for some ppl that can be a worry. Some gear can cause elevated blood pressure as well so taking ephadrine at the same time can add extra stress in that regards to your heart....just make sure you don't overdo it. There have been many ephadrine related fatalities in the past...it is a drug like anything else...just use common sense

i have excellent bp normally something like 110/70, my only worry is i think i read in mens health awhile back that you shouldn't take caffine while drinking due to the excess strain on the liver, hell knows how much truth there is to anything mens health says. nonetheless i have alot of experience with ephedra and know enough not to treat it like a toy.

RoidGut is offline Member
    i have excellent bp normally something like 110/70, my only worry is i think i read in mens health awhile back that you shouldn't take caffine while drinking due to the excess strain on the liver, hell knows how much truth there is to anything mens health says. nonetheless i have alot of experience with ephedra and know enough not to treat it like a toy.
    Man...I am half Italian so I drink coffee constantly throughout the day....grew up on the stuff....my doc never told me to watch my liver. Heck...ppl here pop dbols and a-bombs along with other gear which is a million times more taxing than ephadra....but I hope you are not drinking while on gear!!!

nah, i never drink while on. in fact i quit a few weeks before i start

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe that it's the soda/coffee that is the hard part on your liver because it has to filter it. i don't think that the caffeine itself plays any roll on the liver but i could be mistaken. bump for anyone who knows the answer.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Funny thing is that I've read the coffee actually has cleansing effects on the liver! It is a diuretic so I'm not sure how easy it is on the kidneys, but of course any harmful effects of dehydration can be counter-acted bydrinking plenty of fluids. As far as ephedra goes, I'd be more concerned with the strain it puts on your heart, especially if you take it before pumping iron.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    No liver problems with ECA.

But, remember non ECA with Clen /T3!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    ACtually coffee is good for your liver...

The onl worry with ECA while on your cycle would be the extra strain on your heart, but everyone is different so......

Thread Information