bshell16 is offline New Member

Natural Pics...?'s about first cycle!

Here is a couple pics...i've been working about for 10 months or so and stopped for 1 month this summer...i'm trying to put on some lean size and not too much water weight. I've got a pretty good diet program that i'm starting. I'm also starting a new 4 week workout plan and would like to start my cycle at the end of that 4 week plan. I'm considering the cycle below, let me know what you guys think and your opinions on less water retaining cycles. Is this a good begineers cycle, are there any major gyno side effects from this cycle? So for the long thread...thanks in advance.

Novice Cycle #1-5...Equipoise 500mg/ week 10 weeks
    ...Winni 50mg/day last 5 weeks
    And regular clomid cycle at the end NOLV 20mg/day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natural Pics...?'s about first cycle!-workout-002.jpg   Natural Pics...?'s about first cycle!-workout-003.jpg   Natural Pics...?'s about first cycle!-workout-004.jpg  

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    u need test in any cycle u run

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Looking good, but I would recommend waiting on your cycle. Here's a quick critique. 1st do you workout your legs? If so where are the pics. Second, 10 months lifting and your already thinking about a cycle? You have plenty of room to grow and develop, you haven't even devevoped your base yet. Work on your back most of all from what I can see it is overpowered by chest(that is most likely why your posture is not the best). You have a lot of potential, I think you should keep lifting, have your diet in check and see what you can do naturally for a while. goodluck.

If you do decide on a cycle I would not go with the one you mention above. Pretty worthless.

What would you recomend if i were to start a cycle. 12 week of test 250? I don't work my legs much except swimming/joggin 3-4 times a week. I'm starting a new w/o plan that focuses a lot more on legs and back than any of the other workouts i've done before.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Give it some time.. your much too anxious and You don't know how to cycle yet.. Try reading some posts and actually learning how this might affect your body and what you need to run during and after. At this point we could tell you anything and you would probably go do it.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    dont run that cycle. Do research. give it time.

G-13 is offline Member
    clean ur room

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    time..

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    i would hold off for a while. work out your legs, and you'll see the rest of your body start to grow more. i neglected them for quite some time, and regret it. Once i started to work them, i seen a change for the good overall. If you cycle, try a test only cycle. 4-500mg/wk divided by two shots a week.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    clean ur room
    lol nice... mix some test in there trust me you wont regret it

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What's your age? Also, with 10 months of weight training you're no where near the point of having to use AAS to grow.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you do realize that you will gain more naturally and keep it ALL and not put on any "water weight" really if you train eau naturalle for at least a few more years eh?

I mean if you have a good diet, even a pretty good one and workout properly your going to gain and keep size and leave your receptors open for later ...when YOU CANT no matter what seem to put on more size.

fukin people always wantin the easy fukin road.

but really the easier/smarter road better in the long run is to train naturally, I did.... for 13 to 14 years and I wear that like a fukin MEDAL OF HONOR!

I am no stranger to the effects of what a cycle can do to and for your body, I am studying dietetics and food nutrition. Your right I was looking for an easy way out but if it is easier and more effective then sign me up.....after looking at this I think I will hold off and got nat. for a while. thanks for the input.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Good to hear bro - good luck with that.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by bshell16
    I am no stranger to the effects of what a cycle can do to and for your body, I am studying dietetics and food nutrition. Your right I was looking for an easy way out but if it is easier and more effective then sign me up.....after looking at this I think I will hold off and got nat. for a while. thanks for the input.
    Wise decission!Stay natural for as long as possible.

~Pinnacle~

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    clean ur room
    you stole my line lol.

oh, btw it is not my room. thanks for the advice, I'll tell my roommate. lol

Unoid is offline Member
    try Test E @ 400mg Wk
    and EQ at 400mg wk
    for your first cycle.

WOrk on that back! chinups and bentover rows are your friend.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    clean ur room

Kreatine_Kid is offline Junior Member
    You also need to get some lats man! That would bulk you out more without the need of steroids IMO.

Thread Information