u2norton is offline New Member

What Does This Stack Do???

anyone ever do a cycle of Test Prop and Winny?

if so, what can i hope to achieve from it...assuming a good workout schedule and a clean diet?

i thought it would cut me up and i'd be able to lose about 10-15 lbs of fat and put on some lean muscle.

but the more i read, the info i get seems to be different

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle?

needle is offline Senior Member
    This stack will build quality muscle while leaning u out with the proper diet!

yes, this would be my first cycle

stats: 5'9" 210lbs. don't know body fat percentage but i think i could lose about 20 lbs and be completely shredded

do i need to worry about hair loss with 75 mg Test P/Winny EOD? i am not losing my hair at all. 29 years old

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Hair loss could def be a concern with those two compounds. More the winny than the prop, but test does convert to dht so if male pattern baldness runs in your family you may very well lose some hair. I would NOT recommend this to you as a first cycle.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    A good first cycle would be test cypionate or test enanthate with two evenly spaced 1ml/250mg injections every week for 8 - 12 weeks. Running just one compound is a good way to see how your body reacts. Furthermore, prop and winny need to be injected everyday or every other day which is not recommended for a first timer.

well, what's good gear to run to just lean out and shred?

change ur diet to lose weight.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by u2norton
    Well, running what I suggested along with an anti-estrogen and a clean diet would greatly change your body composition for the better. You would gain lean muscle and lose body fat at the same time. Once you've completed a successful first cycle then come back and we'll set you up with a more advanced second cycle. But don't be a fool, this is serious shit so it needs to be done in progression. Plus, at the beginning you want to get away with as little as possible while you still can b/c your androgen receptors become "dull" so to speak the more you use steroids so the more you'll need to do. Just another reason why you should start very simple and make your cycles more and more complex as you go.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by u2norton
    if your diet is not good no amount of gear will "shred" you up.. how do you know if you diet is good? look in the mirror you should be able to tell if it is or isn't..

diet is important because while on a cycle you need to be eating every 2 1/2 hours.. if your not eating enough your gains will be minimul.. if your eating fast food and non lean meats you could gain fat instead, even on winny.

thanks for the help. i appreciate it.

it seems like i should try to lean out for about 8 weeks and then maybe run test prop/winny.

would you guys agree?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you can cut or bulk on just about any steroid . The results you get are all dependant on your diet, training, and rest. A good first cycle is 400-500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT. If you want to lean out, use a cutting diet and do cardio. The test will help preserve the muscle while you cut.

Thread Information