leansauce is offline Associate Member

Arrow everyone please critique cycle

first off i am 160 lbs, 5'10, 7-8%bf and have previously done a 3 week dbol cycle at 30mg/day with great success. i am now in the midst of my second cycle which goes as follows:

1-5 Deca 200mg/week
    6-8 Deca 250mg/week
    6.5-11.5 Test Prop 50mg/day mixed with 500mcg b12
    6-12 Winstrol 50mg/day
    12-13 Clomid 100mg/day
    13-16 Clomid 50mg/day
    3-9 Letrozole 2.5mg/day
    10 Letro 1.25mg/day
    11 Letro .8mg/day
    12 Letro .4mg/day
    1-3 Tamox 10mg/day
    12-16 Tamox 20mg/day
    10-11 Clen 20,40,60,80,60mcg/day
    14-16 Clen
    19-20 Clen

Cycle Goal - Gain 10-12 lbs of kept lean muscle mass after pct

The deca is mostly being used for its postive effects such as cartilage/joint easing/regenerating and helping immune function..., and i realize at this dose it will have a low to nonexisting anabolic effect. I am taking the letro to reduce fat deposits from puberty while at the same time keeping bloat to the smallest possible level obtainable. I have tamox on hand in case of emergencies and to keep myself from experiencing any unwanted estrogen effects upon ending the letro. im currently beginning week 6, am up 5 lbs of lean no water retention, and have made a few alterations to my cycle if your wondering why some stuff is a lil funky. i am 20 years old, and would like to hear any comments or criticism you have for me

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    first off i am 160 lbs, 5'10, 7-8%bf and have previously done a 3 week dbol cycle at 30mg/day with great success. i am now in the midst of my second cycle which goes as follows:

1-5 Deca 200mg/week
    6-8 Deca 250mg/week
    6.5-11.5 Test Prop 50mg/day mixed with 500mcg b12
    6-12 Winstrol 50mg/day
    12-13 Clomid 100mg/day
    13-16 Clomid 50mg/day
    3-9 Letrozole 2.5mg/day
    10 Letro 1.25mg/day
    11 Letro .8mg/day
    12 Letro .4mg/day
    1-3 Tamox 10mg/day
    12-16 Tamox 20mg/day
    10-11 Clen 20,40,60,80,60mcg/day
    14-16 Clen
    19-20 Clen

Cycle Goal - Gain 10-12 lbs of kept lean muscle mass after pct

The deca is mostly being used for its postive effects such as cartilage/joint easing/regenerating and helping immune function..., and i realize at this dose it will have a low to nonexisting anabolic effect. I am taking the letro to reduce fat deposits from puberty while at the same time keeping bloat to the smallest possible level obtainable. I have tamox on hand in case of emergencies and to keep myself from experiencing any unwanted estrogen effects upon ending the letro. im currently beginning week 6, am up 5 lbs of lean no water retention, and have made a few alterations to my cycle if your wondering why some stuff is a lil funky. i am 20 years old, and would like to hear any comments or criticism you have for me

i dont see tha point at running tha deca for 5 weeks, and i dont see tha point of running it alone for 5 weeks, u should have ur test starting from day 1

RoidGut is offline Member
    Why did you decide to only start the test prop at wk 6 and not right from the begining? Also, deca will do nothing for you in 5 wks....especially with the amounts you are running, even if you are only using it for its joint pain releif.

Also, just FYI, tomox will not work to combat gyno as far as deca is concerned since the gyno from deca is caused by progesterone...not estrogen. It will be handy for test, but prop does not aromatize as readily as the longer esters.

You should have done some more research befor starting up that cycle IMO. But what's done is done I guess.

use b6 or b12, i forgot which (research it) for tha deca

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    use b6 or b12, i forgot which (research it) for tha deca
    B6

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I don't want to hurt your feelings,but that cycle needs alot of work.

First off,the deca dose is way to low.Second,you should run the Test at the beginning of the cycle.
    Here's an example :

Wk 1 -13 prop 75 mgs ED
    Wk 1-10 Deca 400 mgs wkly
    Wk 8-13 Winny 50 mgs ED

Nolv @ 10 mgs ED,20 mgs ED at PCT.
    Clomid will start 3 days after last administration of Prop.

~Pinnacle~

Zapp is offline Banned
    That cycle sux bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    That cycle sux bro.
    lol dick

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    lol dick
    Just telling it like it is JABRONI !....lmao

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    B6
    lol, so much for researching it on his own..

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Your cycle needs work(alot) you need test from day one and if your only runing the deca for joint 100 mg a week will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    lol, so much for researching it on his own..
    couldn't help myself...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The cycle is a total mess.

Run the test through the cycle
    Don't up your dosages of deca pick one and use that throgh the cycle
    You're running too much letro and you should be using it through the whole cycle
    There's more but it's too much to go on

crazydick is offline Junior Member

I dont know shit but do your research first

These guys on here know there shit and their time is valueable, which is why they are giving you some shit. I am the master of dumb ass posts, and I am trying to get better by reading the educational threads first.

Deca without test = Deca Dick, for more information on deca dick, go to google and type in useless limp dick, or over cooked wet noodle, or my girlfriend is ****ing my training partner because he took test with his deca. Any of those searches will provide the info they are talking about in regards to your cycle.

Thumbs down k

lol k ill stick to 200mg a week for the deca and run it for 10 weeks
    hmm from what i found in research 200mg a week would be fully sufficient to feel joint pain relief and improve immune functions, if u want me to bring up the studies i will but i dont want to have to bust out the medical info to prove my point... deca takes 5-6 weeks to kick in is what most would say so why should i run test from start? it will be in me yet not kicked in until i take the test and with total sex drive loss from the letro ( which im taking to try and remove fat deposits from puberty on the chest which explains the high dosing ) already why should i waste my time when i just want to spend the necessary amount of money to have enough test while the deca has kicked in, and for when the deca is leaving my system before pct.. keep in mind i am 20 that means im in college and have limited funds, and the low doses on the juice is explained by my weight and cycle experience im not tryna turn into a straight juicehead in other words. my goal is lean mass from the test and winny combo and i decided that i would also like the positive effects of deca wether anabolic or non while on this cycle. One 10ml bottle of 200mg/ml deca from underground lab costs me ****en 100 and im not tryna run more than 250 week at the most so i didnt want to purchase second bottle, also running test prop for 12 weeks would have been to much for me i get enough pain to be on it for a month and a half let alone three months newayz try and keep the comments rational and just not talk shit.... im not unresearched by any means

o and i did actually leave out something from the last post,
    i meant to add that i did take the test prop for weeks 2 and 3 at 100mg eod but i had to stop taking it for 4 and 5 becuase of pain and needed to buy something to mix it with. the shots mixed with deca were fine, but the 1ml of test prop alone killed me and i could live through the pain but i was not able to work out the muscle for a week after injections and all muscles near by it were affected to some degree also. if somehow i would have known that my test would have hurt so bad then i would have ran it from 3-12, but not everything with steroids works out perfectly. i purposely took off week 1 and 2 because of the fact that deca was barely in system at all for those two weeks. after beginning this cycle im wishing that i had gone with test e and ran it 1-12 but without having any test experience this was inevitable. my reasoning on takin off test p week 1 and 2 is that it kicks in within a week and test e would kick in 4-5 weeks, so beginning test e week 1 i wouldnt feel it til week 4 lets say and beginning test p week 3 i also start feeling it week 4 (by feeling it i mean its steadily in my blood stream) feel free to comment on this as i would like to here your opinion about that if you wanted to avoid a few ed or eod injections.

i also realize that gyno from deca would be progesterone caused, but i am under the impression after researching it thoroughly that progesterone caused gyne must be first set off by an estrogen imbalance, which can be avoided by taking tamox, correct me if this is wrong please i did find other opiniones on the matter but this seemed to be deemed correct by the majority
    and as a side note, the deca was being run for 8 weeks in the post i put up but now will be run for 10 at 200 mg

crazydick is offline Junior Member
    leansource, not flamin ya dude im an mma fighter and take 200 mg deca for my joints, but im 30. Joint pain at 20? Try glucosamine.

My personal experience with deca is that it takes about 5 weeks @ 200mg per week to notice joint pain reduction, and when I quit taking it the reduction in pain begins to taper off in about three weeks.

No offense bro but I would wait to hit the juice and look at my training, diet, and supplements for results at your age. I could be wrong, but from what I have read you shouldn't start gear so early, senior guys if am wrong on this chime in.

i have b6 and b12 pills and injectable b12 plus milk thistle for liver, and i always take all aminos isomer e multivitamin and have a strict training and diet regimine

yea ive already heard both sides of the argument on the age argument, have u seen the picture of arnold schwarzeneggar at age 19 hes ****en an obvious juice junkey already im not trying to say that makes it right but its already began like many people my age and its not bout to stop right now so you may as well keep this productive since i am in pre med at uc davis and do kno a little bit on the subject and am definitely taking all the necessary precautions ( 3 anti-e's! and winstrol is a progesterone receptor blocker to boot ) and all the possible supplements to keep my other aspects of the body in good condition, also am checking bp and am getting blood tests also! damn i was just hoping a few more veteran juicers wanted to give me some tips but this proved to be an ego contest and a complete waste of time for me... imma stick to doin my medical research and let yall waste someone elses time with the same old bs u guys post in everyone elses post of cycles up for helpful critique

i also realize that gyno from deca would be progesterone caused, but i am under the impression after researching it thoroughly that progesterone caused gyne must be first set off by an estrogen imbalance, which can be avoided by taking tamox, correct me if this is wrong please i did find other opiniones on the matter but this seemed to be deemed correct by the majority
    and as a side note, the deca was being run for 8 weeks in the post i put up but now will be run for 10 at 200 mg

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    Use 500mg test e/week for 14 weeks, 400mg deca for 12 weeks, week 1-4 30mg dbol , run letro 1mg ED throughout, run nolva after cycle end for 4 weeks at 50mg ED, run HCG at 3000 iu weeks 8,10,12.

Do this and youll blow up and keep your gains bro.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    I like leansauces avatar

I guess its all this test I'm takin LOL!

that sounds exactly like what my next cycle will look like do u think i would be fine if i took clomid instead of hcg for this though? i have a good hook for clomid but would have trouble locating hcg

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Your already planning your next cycle and your current one sucks? how does that make any sense. One thing at a time.

Oh and leansauce, most of us don't like wasting our time on ppl like you that already have their mind made up anyway.. why waste our time with your useless posts?
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 08-30-2005 at 12:35 AM.

Thread Information