Habib_05 is offline Banned

Unhappy My right bicep has more peak than the left?????????

hey guys my right bicep has a lot more peak than the left. My left bicep is wider but lacks height.... I GOT TO DIFFERENT TYPES OF BICEPS MAN WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what can i do???????????????

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    theres genetics for ya! haha, just done do a double front bicep pose and knowone will ever know!

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    How often do you service your station? That could be it

Jsik98 is offline Member
    The best way to even out disproportioned muscles is to do unilateral movements, and working out the side that is lacking with heavier weight to make it bigger. Example: do concentration curls w/ one arm at a time using more weight for the arm that is smaller. For building peaks a great exercise is done on a cable machine. Stand in the middle of the machine with the cable pullies above head level. Now pull the pullies down toward your shoulder like you're doing a front double biceps pose. Do high intensity medium weight for this exercise (obviously having more weight on the side that's lacking) and you will gradually even out your peaks. You could also try getting a transdermal nitric oxide product like HFR and apply it to the smaller biceps before every arm work out. Do these things consistently and I garauntee your biceps even out. Good luck

mc_line is offline New Member
    thats normal......happened to me in the pecs...........they looked different for a while...i corrected it using more dumbells

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Habib_05
    hey guys my right bicep has a lot more peak than the left. My left bicep is wider but lacks height.... I GOT TO DIFFERENT TYPES OF BICEPS MAN WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what can i do???????????????
    I have the same identical thing.

Also Arnold had the same problem.That's why he always favored the right Bi pose.

~Pinnacle~

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    The best way to even out disproportioned muscles is to do unilateral movements, and working out the side that is lacking with heavier weight to make it bigger. Example: do concentration curls w/ one arm at a time using more weight for the arm that is smaller. For building peaks a great exercise is done on a cable machine. Stand in the middle of the machine with the cable pullies above head level. Now pull the pullies down toward your shoulder like you're doing a front double biceps pose. Do high intensity medium weight for this exercise (obviously having more weight on the side that's lacking) and you will gradually even out your peaks. You could also try getting a transdermal nitric oxide product like HFR and apply it to the smaller biceps before every arm work out. Do these things consistently and I garauntee your biceps even out. Good luck
    This is all well and good, but having even symmetry at the expense of working one side harder then the other, I don't believe is worth it. Except the fact that your not perfectly symmetrical, no one really is, and train hard with both sides so as to not f up the rest of your lifts. I have the same a-symmetry with my left and right biceps as well. Actually all the muscles on my left side are slightly bigger then my right. Just something we all have to deal with. Good Luck Buddy.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    my left bi is bigger than my right. i use mainly dumbbells if they'll work in place of barbells or machines and it hasn't evened out like i thought it was going to. i kinda just accepted that i'm left handed and it'll be worked more often.

big_C is offline Member
    had the same problem..right peak sharper than left...I just did two extra sets on the left every bicep day...the left caught up in a few months, now they look symetric

Habib_05 is offline Banned

Talking

OK thanx peeps. I mean I have always worked them evenly, but yeah I guess we all arn't perfect............. Uma try and do more on my left to try and get it close to my right......

again thanx and if I have more questions ill def post them..... PEACE

Thread Information