Thread: Anadrolic

jucinator is offline Associate Member

Anadrolic

Just got 100 Anadrolic tabs from British Dispecery Ive been on them for5 days now and am starting to feel the anadrol pump , also am gaining strength fast . this is my first time on the bd's anybody have a good growth from them . please tell me .also in the cycle i just started im on 1000mgs cyp. 500mgs greek deca 75 mgs anadrol-50(anadrolic) ed. the injectable dosages are broken in half and shoot twice a week mon. and thursday.we are also going to add 60mcg of IGF-L3 starting the begining of the 5th week which we will run for 4 weeks. The test injectables will be ran for 14 weeks and the deca for 12 weeks . the anadrol will be run the first 5 weeks, then switched to IGF , should be a productive cycle.

i guess no one has ever taken androlic , if you have please let me know what you thought about it.

THE CROW is offline Associate Member
    I thought they were great!! but I lost alot after they were gone. I was swelled up and strong, but then it was like someone let the air out.

Titan1 is offline Member
    wow thats a good cycle youŽll explode i remember when i ran anadrolic i ran 50mg with test and winny and i gained alot and you are using it with deca /cyp so you will gain believe me Anadrolic are the best a-bombs iŽve ever used better then Anapolon or Ip ,im gonna run anadrolic myselfe now on my cycle with Tren E and Test E .

cool thanks bros , Ive done a-bombs before just not anadrolics im glad there good

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Thats an awesome cycle. I'm gonna try anadrolic and start some test suspension in the middle of the a-bombs to overlap it. Hopefully I can gain about 20lbs and with food and good pct I can keep 10-12lbs of it.

big_C is offline Member
    That cycle is identicle to mine, except I use EQ instead of Deca . All my last one was BD, say excellent gains and strengh with it, I'm a big guy naturally so this cycle I do twice a year and see real good gains, even injections day's are the same...you'll blow up!! I didn't see Arimidex or Nolva though...gotta have 'em with all that juice bro!
    Last edited by big_C; 08-30-2005 at 11:44 AM.

AGRACE456 is offline New Member
    where did you purchase your anadrolic from? what site?

No sources, well .. No external links.
    PM's are useful

AGRACE456 is offline New Member
    can u email me a source then [email protected]

dude stop asking for sources

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

No!!!!

Read the rules its real simple no talking of where you get or prices.There is a reason for this.

Thread Information