Vosh is offline New Member

Advice for a newcomer? - ActivaTe & Rebound XT

Hello I'm new to the forums doing some research on supplements to augment my work out. Ive been working out fairly consistently for the last 2 years but I have a difficult time gaining any mass. (Always have) Im 32, 150lbs wet and on a good day, I do eat and take 150g of GNC !00% whey per day (this of course not including protein taken from meals). I work out 5 days a week hitting a different muscle group each day. Usually preceded by about 25 mins of cardio on a bike. I am now under the assumption that my extremely slow gains are possibly due to the natural reduction in testosterone production as we age. Sooooo if this is true what do you fellas think of the following.

In an article on this forum by Bryan2 he gave a detailed review of a number of steroids and their effectiveness. He closed out his article as follows:

"And Androstenetrione shows the most promise for actually increasing ones test levels beyond normal parameters.

So the key palyers here are activaTe by Designer supps and either a traditional AI ie arimidex /femara/aromasin
    or the legal OTC versions ie 6oxo or even better Rebound XT
    The use of an AI will allow for higher than normal consentrations of testosterone production and the use of ActivaTe will make it so you can actually use more of the the increased testosterone for muscle building purposes!!!"

Cany anyone confirm the effectiveness of these two substances and how they compare realisticly to Turinabol .

Thanks for the input!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    ActivaTe & Rebound XT are not even in the same league as any aas. OTC supps are pretty much worthless IMO. With the exception of perhaps superdrol. I've only ran actual aas and never tried superdrol or any of the prohormones etc.

I believe your best bet is to get some Testosterone enanthate or cypoinate and run a conventional cycle.

big_C is offline Member
    ditto,like comparing the NFL to pop-warner my friend, waste of money, you can spend more on OTC prohormones than AS. GNC makes billions off guy's like you. The only OTC stuff i open my wallet for is protein, creatine,vitimins and BCAA's, all GNC crap, they get enough of my hard earned cash!!

Vosh is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info. I just read another thread of some folks mentioning an interest in trying or continuing an ActivaTe cycle. However from what you folks have said I think Ill head towards seeing where I can find this Test E for a reasonable buck.

What I read about LR3 IGF-1 combined with a test e sounded promising as well.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Before you go ahead and take testosterone , I think you should have your blood levels of total testosterone, free testosterone, SHBG and E2 estradiol tested at the very least to establish your baseline levels. If you hop on the testosterone without knowing your baseline levels, you won't know if your hunch about having low testosterone is true or not.

Thread Information