bigmads is offline New Member

Taking my second cycle,how combine the products?

Hello, im a new member,from norway and i see that its a lot of educated members here.
    Some years now since last time ive juiced. Im going to train hard and use Aas again now. I therefor have a question on how to combine my products for the best result? I primary want to gain,bulk zize. My AAs decided to use is:anapolon ihave 60 tabs, deca durabolin ,i have 10ml of that,and test cyp.20ml. Anyone who can give me a tip, i will appriciate it.

big_C is offline Member
    Not much to work with,probaly need alittle more gear for it, what doses are the cyp and deca ??...stock up and let it rip.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Best way to get a reply from teh vets is to propose a cycle and ask for it to be critiqued but from what I have read you need to double the deca and test before you will be able to get a good cycle.
    You have any PCT planned?

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    i would run the test and deca for 15wks or so, an IMO leave anapolon out this round since its your first itme back in a while. I would run the test at 750mgs /wk an 450 of the deca runnin this 2wks shorter than your test! you also need a pct!!

Thread Information