lhgolfer77 is offline New Member

Question about product and cycle.

My first question is the enantat qv 250 that I have. It is qve 027 with an expiration date of 12 2007. The website does not go this far out. However my deca qv 300 is qvd3 025 with an expiration of 08 2007 and it is on the website. Both of these are from the same source. Any advice? My next question is this being my first cycle I plan on taking 500mg of the enantat and 300mg of the deca per week for 10 weeks. Can I mix the enantat 250mg with the deca 300mg to inject on say monday of every week and then take the other enantat 250mg alone on Friday? What is the best way do do this with the least amount of injections. Also what can I expect for results being that my diet is right?

They just haven't posted your test on the site yet...its good. Yes you can mix test and deca in the same needle, split the dose up into two shots per week.

if you eat and lift right, and REST, you'll could gain 30lbs easy. Some will be water, most of it muscle though. Liquidex or Letro taken throughout the cycle will stop the water retention

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    They just haven't posted your test on the site yet...its good. Yes you can mix test and deca in the same needle, split the dose up into two shots per week.

Perfectly said, draw 1cc of Test E and a 1/2cc of the Deca . Shoot it twice a week and you're ready to roll.

This is a great first cycle. What are your stats???

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    This batch number is still not on the site...

Exclamation

the dreaded double post!

Thread Information