SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

AAS and sweating??

The last time I ran GH I had this problem which is excessive sweating. I mean big time sweating. Sweating like OJ was when he was on trial. Sweating like Mike Tyson at a spelling bee. Sweating like a prostitute in church. Oh yea, its that bad.

I mean, I wake up, shower,(snap one off if I have time), and start my day. By the time I get out of the car my back is pouring with sweat. Anyone else have this problem???

I just started my AAS cylce yesterday after running 3.6iu of GH for 2 months. I dont want it to get worse while I'm on. Especially since I'm running Tren in there. I sweat up a storm when I'm on that.

It has to be the GH b/c I never sweat like this. I'm healthy as can be so it cant be that. I looked into some Alluminum Chloride but can only find topical not oral.

Any suggestions???

the revolution is offline Associate Member
    i sweat insane amounts in the gym, just doin my weights, especially when on cycle. i think its from the red blood cell count, and ur bp is up, maybe because some hold alot of water..and on cycle, ur hearts gatta work prety hard.. but yah..like i sweated insano on slin, it was nuts.

but ive never heard of this with gh, who knows man, just make sure ur bp isnt insanely dangerous

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by the revolution
    , just make sure ur bp isnt insanely dangerous
    Great info. I thought the same and got a "heath" test done at Quest Diagnositcs. They ran my blood and everything was impecable. Took my BP and it was 110/65. I usually get blood work done Prior and post cycle. Maybe once during just to check things out.

Thanks for the input

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    ive always been a heavy sweater but when i was on i use to get the night sweats really bad even in the winter it was horrible

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm, I posted this over in the GH, IGF forum...Well same question, same answer...

Ok, let's go back into my sorted and physcotic memory. One of the secondary male characteristics is enlargement of the sweat glands or the pores themselves. GH coupled with androgens modulates this since the androgen receptors are upregulated quite a bit by the increased circulation of IGF-1 from the liver. Tren is a very strong androgen as you know. I would assume the sweat factory will be turned up a notch with tren. So stay in air conditioned enviornments or mix tren with GH only in the winter months?

I've always been a sweat monster so I feel for ya. It's funny cuz I passed it on to my 8 year old son. He sweats like crazy too. I'm sure I'll be a sweaty mess in a few weeks while on lr3 + prop?

Thread Information