doghunter is offline Member

i can not believe(c-h into prop)

no one on the board knows anything about converting the component c-h into prop how could this be i posted it here and on the kitchen lab forum and got nothing .

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    no one on the board knows anything about converting the component c-h into prop how could this be i posted it here and on the kitchen lab forum and got nothing .
    Maybe because no one knows how to do it or the ones that do haven't seen the post or haven't been on to see it............. Why don't you figure it out and post your directions on how to do the conversion.

im asking how to do it smart guy so clearly i wouldnt have directions on how to do it would i or else i wouldnt even have posted it

Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    im asking how to do it smart guy so clearly i wouldnt have directions on how to do it would i or else i wouldnt even have posted it
    You didn't get an answer so move on and ask somewhere else smart guy

Also, I can see how dence you are sence I was being sarcastic.

look im not one to get int pointless arguements on the internet they solve nothing , and there is no way to hear or see that u were being sarcastic on this post but i dont care whatever just drop it and i see u found something that i coudnt find thats the point of this board and what u should have done in the first place because i searched lastnight and i found nothing maybe i did it wrong , but thanks

See the problem was the way you worded your thread and what is written in the post. I will help anyone but there's no need for the attitude just because you can't or do not know how to find something. So it wasn't pointless. Ask nice and people will be nice to you.

Now back to the conversion......... are you aware that you may not get all of the estrogen out durring the conversion if you make a mistake durring the conversion process? There will be some left no matter how well you follow the directions but there's always the possibility.

yes i have heard that but the amount is so small when done right it will not matter atleast from what i have read

Thread Information