ccriderss is offline New Member

proviron questions

i am using proviron instead of nolvadex to prevent gyno...but i have also read that proviron is good for fat reducing.... currently i am taking 1 25 mg pill a day....but i have read u can take up to 4... any recommendations... i am currently on 250 sustanon and 400 deca 500 test cypionate ...

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    i would run 2 pills a day an 10-20 mgs of nolva. if you notice sides. an you can take it during pct.

big_C is offline Member
    You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids . Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors, Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no rebound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Proviron cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex. With Proviron the athlete obtains more muscle hardness since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concentration remains low. So Nolva only cures the symptoms, Proviron doesn't let gyno happen at all.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    not doubting you bro but i would just like to know if this is true.. "Proviron doesnt let gyno happen at all?"
    Anybody have any experience with this being succesful?
    So is this superior to NOLVA?
    THANKS BROS

comments?

can anybody help answer this?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    not doubting you bro but i would just like to know if this is true.. "Proviron doesnt let gyno happen at all?"
    Anybody have any experience with this being succesful?
    So is this superior to NOLVA?
    THANKS BROS
    Its not superior to nolva and both act in and are very different compounds. Yes, you can still get gyno with proviron. Technically you could get gyno with nolva but it is very unlikely. I myself started noticing gyno using 50mg/day of proviron without nolva, I caught it very very early and had nolva on hand so I was 100% ok. I will say I still got the estrogen bloat with nolva alone and provirion really reduced this, so I think its best to use both together.

thanks for the response.. i never really read or looked into proviron until today.. how many mgs per day is suggested? How is 40 Mg with 10 Mg of Nolva and .25 Arimidex through out cycle?

Thread Information