whackmaster85 is offline New Member

Going to doctor during cycle for check ups.

Hello bro's and gals I got a question I'am going to be doing a cycle in about 2 months Deca ,D-bol,sust could anyone tell what would a doctor do If I tell him about my steroid use . Would he call the cops? I just wanna talk to him about it so I can get good check ups. I wanna be straight forward with him but scared too. Anyone talk to there doctor about there steroid use, can they do anything about it ? Thanks JJ

Jerzey is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whackmaster85
    Hello bro's and gals I got a question I'am going to be doing a cycle in about 2 months Deca,D-bol,sust could anyone tell what would a doctor do If I tell him about my steroid use. Would he call the cops? I just wanna talk to him about it so I can get good check ups. I wanna be straight forward with him but scared too. Anyone talk to there doctor about there steroid use, can they do anything about it ? Thanks JJ
    I can't speak for your doctor but the thing is to find one you can be honest with. Took me a long time! I finally found a good general dr. and what he said to me was, "If I can't talk you out of it, I want to keep you healthy on it." So I go and get bloodwork done mid-cycle and post cycle.

getbig32 is offline Associate Member

well

well i can tell you he cant call the cops its against the law for him to do so.

cool thats what I wanted to know !!

Jerzey is offline Member
    One thing I would keep in mind though, everything you tell them goes into their medical records. You see those disclaimers they have you sign, those are for a reason. If you are involved in a lawsuit in the future, it will come out. Not so much to affect you legally but your meds are in fact discoverable. I don't care personally, I'm just saying because I review people's medicals daily and all this stuff comes out, I remember that when I say what I say to the dr.

dtr98 is offline Member
    my test levels were at 3094 and i still told doc i wasn't doing anything, admit to nothing

I think I will not talk to my doctor about it ,allthough he's been my family doctor snice I was a baby and now he's my sons doctor but I still i'am not going to tell him. I would feel saver not telling unless I had a serious problem and had to tell him. Just for safety! JJ

Thread Information