Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    eljeffe is offline Junior Member

getting too big?

I am a little concerned that I may get bigger than I want by the end of my current cycle, test cyp 400mg/week and EQ 400mg/week. I have a few questions regarding this, first would it be better to cut the calories back and finish the cycle or end the cycle early, second how much of the weight should I expect to eat if I did diet and PCT correct after stopping, third I just finished week 3 and have already gained 7 pounds and hear the real heavy gains are between weeks 4-7, is this true?

The guy I got this cycle from is a pretty legit expert and he says my body will gain more than most due to my skinny frame 6' 167 and the fact that I have the best diet and exercise routine out of anyone he knows, so that is why I am getting concerned, I am only looking to add enough weight to fill out some and still keep the lean athletic look, I don't want to be a muscle head (no offense to those who enjoy this look, just not for me). Thanks in advance and sorry for the length of thsi post.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    don't worry a big chunck of that would disappear after u r off, i'd say 50-60% of the new gains (inc. water and fat ofcourse) is going to disappear

paulastone is offline Member
    at 6 feet 167lbs i dont think you needed gear to get filled out
    but i'm just a muscle head so...

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    don't worry a big chunck of that would disappear after u r off, i'd say 50-60% of the new gains (inc. water and fat ofcourse) is going to disappear
    Yeah, like smoke said, a lot of the initial gains are going to be water and fat. With good PCT and a good diet, you should keep at least 50% of your gains and still be lean enough to look good.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    6 feet and 167 and you have the best diet and training routine??? my ass

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm really confused here...

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    First you never should have done gear to begin with.

You said your source knows a lot, if he gave you gear he does not know a thing or just wants the money.

You need to eat food PERIOD.... Food is the most anabolic substance. After saying all of that the gains you made so far are all water and I take it you do not have a good diet or you would weigh more already so you will loose everything when you come off of the cycle.

Steroids are nothing magic, they are here to help people that know what they are doing already.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Get too big?

But that's impossible!

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eljeffe
    I am a little concerned that I may get bigger than I want by the end of my current cycle, test cyp 400mg/week and EQ 400mg/week. I have a few questions regarding this, first would it be better to cut the calories back and finish the cycle or end the cycle early, second how much of the weight should I expect to eat if I did diet and PCT correct after stopping, third I just finished week 3 and have already gained 7 pounds and hear the real heavy gains are between weeks 4-7, is this true?

The guy I got this cycle from is a pretty legit expert and he says my body will gain more than most due to my skinny frame 6' 167 and the fact that I have the best diet and exercise routine out of anyone he knows, so that is why I am getting concerned, I am only looking to add enough weight to fill out some and still keep the lean athletic look, I don't want to be a muscle head (no offense to those who enjoy this look, just not for me). Thanks in advance and sorry for the length of thsi post.
    I'm confused...6' 167 is far from being too big. That's pretty skinny if you ask me. Why would you take AAS is you wanted to stay skinny?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    6 feet and 167 and you have the best diet and training routine??? my ass
    ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........Thanks.I just spit water all over my screen.

~Pinnacle~

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    ROFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........Thanks.I just spit water all over my screen.
    haha so true though... i doubt he has the best anything...

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    If you're worried about getting too big, then get off your gear and do PCT. Keep the gear for 2007 when you're ready. Why half-ass your eating and workouts so that you can continue to put hundreds of dollars of liver-stressing compounds through your body. Unless you have an unreal fast metabolism, you can gain alot more naturally, and your natural gains will be slow enough that you won't overshoot your goal size. If you train and eat properly and do 400mg of cyp and 400 mg of e, you should gain upwards of 25 pounds in 13 weeks. You'll still weigh less than 200 lbs. How small do you want to stay?

Montgomery

chest6 is offline Banned
    so why are you using juice if you're afraid of getting too big?? Also..if you are 6' 167 i dont think u were ready in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    I'm confused...6' 167 is far from being too big. That's pretty skinny if you ask me. Why would you take AAS is you wanted to stay skinny?
    Yeah, that's too big.... Better get on some cortisol.

veinyleehaney is offline Junior Member
    i understand what eljeffe is talking about, he probably just doesn't want to get so big so fast and raise everyone's suspicions

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Damn 6' 167lbs! I wouldn't want to fk with you!

chest6 is offline Banned
    poor guy..

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I relize it is the understanding that starting off so light is bad and that youll lose most of your gains......i was uneducated myself and started too light but contrary to what everyones told me i was able to retain all gains that i made...so you never know...but anyway @ 6' 167 i dont think theres any way you could pack on too much meat in one cycle.....why would you put your body through it all if you didnt want to get big eh?

I recommend peanut oil for him.

man you guys are hilarious, why don't you ask what my diet and training are. I tried everything even eating 5k calories a day for a while and still could not put on any sugnifigant weight, I am just a hard gainer. I may weigh 170 but I sure don't look like it and I work out with guys that weigh 215 and 220 and I am stronger than both of them and was stronger even when they were cycling. Hell I bet I am stronger than some of you who out weigh me by 40 pounds or so. I did the juice because I am tired of being so thin even though I eat better and work out harder than anyone I know with no results, but bet your ass I am ripped like a brick shit house, my photo is under my profile. I just don't want to loose the lean look but still put on some weight, get to about 185 or so. Also the guy I got them from is a buddy of mine and made no money and who ever said they did not want to mess with me because I was only 167 can eat shit, that is how several big mother ****ers have turned into wet noodles, just because you are skinny does not mean you can not pack a punch. Oh by the way I bench 335 or did last time I maxed out, squatted 415, and just started dead lift, I know my squat could be more but I am working on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    If you're worried about getting too big, then get off your gear and do PCT. Keep the gear for 2007 when you're ready. Why half-ass your eating and workouts so that you can continue to put hundreds of dollars of liver-stressing compounds through your body. Unless you have an unreal fast metabolism, you can gain alot more naturally, and your natural gains will be slow enough that you won't overshoot your goal size. If you train and eat properly and do 400mg of cyp and 400 mg of e, you should gain upwards of 25 pounds in 13 weeks. You'll still weigh less than 200 lbs. How small do you want to stay?

Montgomery
    I do have an unreal metabolism, I like how no one asks any questions before jumping down my throat. I just have a small frame, I wear a 38 coat and have a 16' neck and skinny wrists and ankles, my 167 looks like 180 on most people.

I do have an unreal metabolism, I like how no one asks any questions before jumping down my throat. I just have a small frame, I wear a 38 coat and have a 16' neck and skinny wrists and ankles, my 167 looks like 180 on most people.
    Try some anadrol with 1000mgs of test e/week.

I said I wouldn't mess with you. And yes I was being sarcastic. I can not find your photo in your profile or your age. First if you Actually ate 5000 calories/day You WILL GROW. So bullshit. It is a fact that if you eat more calories then burned during the course of a day, you will gain weight. You need to find out what you maintainance calories/day are and then up your calorie intake by 500cal/day equaling 3500cal/wk. Thus you will gain approx. 1lb/wk. List your diet and your stats rather than waiting for people to ask for them, that is a given obviously we can not recommend or help you without these two things. And don't buck up to me on the internet, it does no good. Besides that, keep in mind your training routine and rest days. Ask yourself, Am I overtraining? Do I plan my meals around my workout properly? Obvious things like that. If what you are doing is not working, change it. Hope this helped.

Oh yea and post your pic.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    alright man who is soooo strong but is skinnier than my skinny brother. lets see the pics, unless thats you in the avatar.

big_C is offline Member
    Bro, I'm 6' 5" and 280 pounds and still not "BIG"enough!!

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanojoe
    First you never should have done gear to begin with.

You said your source knows a lot, if he gave you gear he does not know a thing or just wants the money.

You need to eat food PERIOD.... Food is the most anabolic substance. After saying all of that the gains you made so far are all water and I take it you do not have a good diet or you would weigh more already so you will loose everything when you come off of the cycle.

Steroids are nothing magic, they are here to help people that know what they are doing already.
    I second that SHEEAATT!! FOOD BABY!! FEED THE MACHINE!!

oh and by the way, in order to put on some weight, ur gonna have to eat a sh*t load during the day. trust me. bout 8 months ago i weighed 141 at 5"7 1/2 now im up to bout 180. i EAT and EAT and EAT. i dont care if you have MCdonalds every day or whatever. if you dont eat consistant and eat right, youll shit all of it out and stay at 167 BIG MAN pounds. i just cant believe ur cuttin on us when you should have KNOW you were going to be FLAMED! food IS the most anabolic substance and like everyone else says to ALL people like you is EAT!!!!! they even said it to me! i was bullheaded but still listened to them. all ya gotta do is take it from individuals who basically do this stuff as there everyday hobby instead of just trying to put on a few lbs.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I hate to break it to ya brah... but your diet is not nearly perfect as well as your training regiment..... fuk it, I'll give you teh benefit of the doubt and say your training is "perfect"... A person at 6' 167 sure as fak can gain weight regardless of metabolism provided they understood proper nutrition.... why don't you post your diet for us and I'll let you know where you can move your green peas and tofu from post workout nutrition.

I apologize for laughing bro.I had a hard time putting on weight in my 20's.My metabolism was too fast.I ate,trained,ate some more.And it was a real fight for me.
    Around 30 that all changed though.Metabolism slowed down,and I put on muscle alot easier.TONS of drugs didn't hurt either!

~Pinnacle~

agreed, i also wanna see ur diet AND some pics. also, ur training routine. apology for being sarcastic as well cus i got kinda the same treatment, just didnt snap back. i nodded my head and listened.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I apologize for laughing bro.I had a hard time putting on weight in my 20's.My metabolism was too fast.I ate,trained,ate some more.And it was a real fight for me.
    Around 30 that all changed though.Metabolism slowed down,and I put on muscle alot easier.TONS of drugs didn't hurt either!

~Pinnacle~
    I agree pinnacle, but too many people blame not being able to gain on a fast metabolism. They need to Quit whining and eat something. I was 135lbs at 17. Took me a long time to figure this one out. We have got to quit bitching and take advantage of being able to grow lean muscle with minimal fat gain. What's there to complain about, it just takes a little longer to get where you wanna be.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I agree pinnacle, but too many people blame not being able to gain on a fast metabolism. They need to Quit whining and eat something. I was 135lbs at 17. Took me a long time to figure this one out. We have got to quit bitching and take advantage of being able to grow lean muscle with minimal fat gain. What's there to complain about, it just takes a little longer to get where you wanna be.
    You're right bro.I spent years learning and asking questions.I did make gains in my 20's.But it was a struggle.I didn't turn to drugs either.I kept on fighting til around 30.Then,well...I gave in I guess you could say..LOL>>

~Pinnacle~

Damn, that's a lot of self control.. good for you. Was waiting that long hard or were you not really in the situation to obtain it during those younger years? Me personally, I believe you only live once and I preferred to try and stay as in good of shape as possible until I die.

my diet now is as follows, hell i will put my workout on here too, I am telling you i did everything I could to not do juice but nothing worked. I have had several people tell me that they do not recomend juice but for someone like me that is all that will work.

breakfast
    6 egg whites 2 wholes
    1 cup oatmeal with 2 scoops muscle milk and a tablespoon of almond butter

shake 2 hours later 2 scoops muscle milk and two scoops carbo max, carb suppliment which has 440 calories and 104 g's complex carbs

lunch
    can of tuna with mayo and relish on whole wheat bread and apple

2 hours later 2 scoops muscle milk w/scoops carbo max again

1 hour before training tri o plex bar 400 calories 30 g's protien and V12 turbo

immediatly after training 40 g's whey protien w/2 scoops carbo max

1 hour later dinner it varies but usually 2 chicken breasts and pasta or rice and veggies but 2 times a week rib eye and yam, always after legs i eat the steak

Before bed
    2 scoops muscle milk

Training split this varies as well, I switch this up every week but this is a typical week

Mon Chest
    Tue back
    Wed Legs
    Thur Should
    Fri Arms

Chest Back and Shoulders I do 12-16 sets no more than 10 reps
    Legs 16-20 sets squats heavy DL heavy, press heavy, ext and curles high rep
    arms tri's 9 sets bi's 6-8 sets

there you go ladies, now if anyone that weighs anywhere near what i weigh eats anywhere near what I weigh let me know. Trust me I know form and as much as almost anyone about working out, I have spent so much time researching it is not even funny. Chop away boys

chest6 is offline Banned
    not enough mealsssss..thats weak shit

there is a photo under my profile to the right of the page, it is small but all I have on this computer, I can post my username and password to snapfish so you can see alot of photos if anyone is that interested.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    not enough mealsssss..thats weak shit
    Dude how do you eat more with a job ect, I have to do the suppliments because that is all i can pack into my day, a calorie is a calorie period.

I'll just throw some thoughts out as I read down your diet. Lunch is weak, maybe 4-500 cal. Diet is ok, but far from perfect. You rely why too much on supps. More than half your calories are from supplements. Almost ALL your carbs are from your carb drink. You need to eat more actual foods, if this requires you to pack them the night before, then do so. How serious are you about gaining weight? Your Breakfast and your dinner are your only two solid meals. Also, you need more fats in your diet. From what I remember muscle milk as fats but the majority are saturated. Not the best choice of a supplement IMO, try cytogainer, it is made by the same company -cytosport-.
    As far as your workout goes, Do you ever train calves? Also I wouldn't do squats and DL on the same day, well actually I Couldn't do them on the same day. I split my legs into two days, monday and thursday(quads + hams). That was a pretty brief description of your workout routine. Only a couple more things for you. Wheres your photo you claim that is here so we can critique you and you are a fkn smart ass. Obviously you don't know more than half the people here otherwise you wouldn't be asking for our advice nor would you be a skinny ass 167lbs. So get the chip off your shoulder. Btw if your ever in TX look me up and I'll show you what a workout is.

Dude how do you eat more with a job ect, I have to do the suppliments because that is all i can pack into my day, a calorie is a calorie period.
    Cut the excuses, we all have jobs too and don't rely on protein shakes as our only meals. I think you'd rather make excuses then make your meals ahead of time. So many guys like you that bug guys like me in the gym Everyday.

BTW, post your pics in the picture forum for better critiques. Lets try and help you with one problem at a time.

5 meals are liquid.Well 1 protein bar also.You need to up your carbs substantially.Protein seems ok,but your carbs are low.Especially since you have a fast metabolism.Try getting in more solid food and way more complex carbs as well.That should help.You need more fats also.(EFA's).

~Pinnacle~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information