Thread: hard come back

THE PUMP is offline Member

Unhappy hard come back

hey guys havnt been on review ina while now im only getin back into the gym after a two month lay off aswel i did somthing to my upper back but it felt good today except for the weight ive lost on almost all exercises im currently 22 yr old lifting since im 15 but hardcore lifting 5 yrs ive never being injured or taking time off from the gym so im shocked with strenght ive lost my bench was 135kg before the injury and i maxed a hard 90kg today 1 rep and my higher reps ar as bad its like ive never lifted a weight before i have heard its hard to get back into it but this is madness has any of you guys experienced this before, i havent lost any size or anything its gona be a long fight to reach my peak again, but a challenge im looking forward to its just a big shock.

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I had to take time off recently for a shoulder injury. I was out for about 7 weeks. For me it usually takes one hard workout for every week I am off to get back to normal in terms of the kinds of weights I was used to doing. So it took me 7 good chest workouts to get back to my normal chest rountine. Give it some time and if you can stay injury free, you should be back to normal in 2 or 3 weeks. Good Luck Buddy.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    thats comforting bro i wasnt expecting to be my usuall but not so bad im gona put some serious work in over the coming weeks.

Thread Information