jman82 is offline New Member

Question Attn: Test Enanthate Users Only!

I wanted to hear some honest opinions about the compound Test E when ran by itself. How long did you run it? How long till it started to take affect? Did you have sides (long term/short term) while on or off the substance? Stretch marks? Water retention? Increased sebum (grease) resulting in acne? Testicular atrophy? Quality looking muscle gains? I know this substance is intended for bulking but when off the cycle can you lean out and expect quality, vascular mass?

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ive run a test e 500mg/wk 10 week cycle and i liked me gains

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    ive run a test e 500mg/wk 10 week cycle and i liked me gains
    same here

RoidGut is offline Member
    first time I used it I got QV test 250....did nothing for me (maybe added 10 lbs which was mostly water bloat). Not putting all the blame on QV, my diet had a small part to play (young and stupid at the time). But I will not use them again anyhow.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    stack it with Eq or Deca , go on for 16 weeks, u'll see miracles

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    stack it with Eq or Deca , go on for 16 weeks, u'll see miracles
    might need some HCG just incase

xxterxx is offline Associate Member
    im on enanthate 500mg per week... w/o any anti estrogen... and my water bloat is crazy..i would recommend using nolvadex at 20mg per day while on cycle..

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Test e @ 500mgs/wk is a great 1st cycle. It's proven. My first cycle was sustanon @ 500mgs/wk and I gained 20lbs. I would recommend test e though.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxterxx
    im on enanthate 500mg per week... w/o any anti estrogen... and my water bloat is crazy..i would recommend using nolvadex at 20mg per day while on cycle..
    You need to clean up your diet. I assume you're not eating as clean as you know you can? Do you have sodium and simple carbs in your diet?

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Yea, im in week 14 of my first cycle, test-e 500mg a week...
    I can really say that i have gotten a good size of it

How much more can you expect to gain from adding deca or eq into it ?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    about to start a Test E Deca cycle but my first cycle was a test e eq and it was great i loved it great gains .. but when ran by itself you will also get very good gains.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    it kickes in bout wk6 for sure imo 12 weeks shoould be the lenght take about 10mgs nova ed if you dont want the water but remember that a lil water/estrogen is good for gains in size and strehgt... eat like a hog/clean..workout past your normal//harder longer//sleep well at night if possible 8 hrs.. and for gods sake dont forget about post cycle meds or your girlfriend will hate your butt.. no drinking/ smoking that cronic
    possible to gain 25-30/ keep 20 ez.. if you r smart about it

BOBO ZOBA is offline Banned
    test enantat is drug for long cycycles at least 2 months. have to be injected 1-2 per week at least 250 mg a week. it is great muscle building drug that stacks well with all low androgenic -high anabolic steroids . i think the best option is winny tabs, because stanozolol can lower gamma sex binding globulin and will increase the free state of testosterone . all side effects are intense with test, exept liver toxicity and cholesterol changes.

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jman82
    I wanted to hear some honest opinions about the compound Test E when ran by itself. How long did you run it? How long till it started to take affect? Did you have sides (long term/short term) while on or off the substance? Stretch marks? Water retention? Increased sebum (grease) resulting in acne? Testicular atrophy? Quality looking muscle gains? I know this substance is intended for bulking but when off the cycle can you lean out and expect quality, vascular mass?
    Hey bro ive run test e @ 500mg/week (2 shots @ 250mg/week) I ran it for 14 weeks, and it began to take effect about a month in. As for strecth marks....i have not seen any but i did in fact grow..My guess would be stretch marks is something that could vary from person to person. While on test e it is normal for one to have water retention.I controlled any acne which was minimal for me by going to tanning beds (every other day) and taking hot showers twice a day (this helped keep my skin dry). I did notice some testicular atrophy (but not much). I busted my ass while on test e therfore i did aquire some solid gains. In my opinion test e is GREAT to gain mass....after you achieve your size..there are other substances you can utilize when trying to get the vascular look....i can look into some things that you might consider afterward or adding to the end of your test cycle to help cut you up and become more vascular. Please do not forget about PCT's. and do not forget the harder you work to accomplish your goal the faster it will come and the better you will look and feel.

Good Luck
    ~Lean

THE PUMP is offline Member
    yeah sure cant beat the test e great muscle gains and water retention can be controlled and i usually run it 15 week and get zit on my shoulders about week 11 and they hang around for around 6 week but the dawn dish washer is good for limiting the zits.

bring on the E

marc101 is offline New Member
    Test e ...... I love it. Week six right now and I feel like a GOD. Im not stacking now but will throw in 40mg of anavar ED for weeks 10-15. Just Do a good PCT and take nolva while on to prevent water and you will get solid gains, and keep em

Zapp is offline Banned
    That is all I have ever used until last week.

big_C is offline Member
    All I use besides sust250. Never ran it solo though, but stacked it's awesome!!

G777 is offline New Member
    took test depo 250 mg / week. first cycle. I was very small around 139 lbs. I was lean and had been working out for 2 years. I started seeing gains in week 3. By the end of the 12-week cycle I had gained 30 lbs and strength was noticeable. I think the biggest gain in one week was 8 lbs of weight. I took 1 year off of gear and only lost maybe 5 lbs of the 30 lb gain.

I think the gains will vary by person because of diet and workout routines. Everyone is different.

Good luck..

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    kicks in week 5, awsome shit gained 25lbs!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Test e @ 500mgs/wk is a great 1st cycle. It's proven. My first cycle was sustanon @ 500mgs/wk and I gained 20lbs. I would recommend test e though.
    Why did you like test e more then the sust?

As for the wuestion, I did 2 cycles of 500 mg test e / 400 mg deca , and once cycle consisting of 750 mg test e. Liked both of 'em

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    nothing wrong with test e cycles. as for stretch marks, the type of steroid you take is not going to effect them any differently other than depending on how much size you put on. i've never had stretch marks until last year. only on my shoulders and some on quads. if you are prone to get them you'll get them.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Why did you like test e more then the sust?

As for the wuestion, I did 2 cycles of 500 mg test e / 400 mg deca , and once cycle consisting of 750 mg test e. Liked both of 'em
    sust can be painful and has to be shot eod is probably his reasoning.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    I bloated like hell but went away after cycle. Also had calf pain and lower back pumps like crazy. Greasy ass skin and pimples werent bad until PCT. 1st cycle 600mg/week. Im on it again and running 500 mg test e and 400mg EQ w/ .25mg of letro per day . Everything is cool so far!

Thread Information