Thread: ripped off?

faustunta is offline Junior Member

ripped off?

just wondering how 240.00 for 100 tabs 5mg VAR ??? kinda pricy ?? QV stuff

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    prices od nto mean much. The better your source and the depending on the qty you buy the better the price.

You should have looked around a bit more beofre paying 2.40 a tab though

RoidGut is offline Member
    there was a thread not too long ago about this and it ended up in a bidding war over who has the cheapest source.

Just take what you can get bro...some will pay way more than others. If you are happy with it, that is all that matters.

well sources r hard to coem by on here i guess...so i dont ask.....and when i did i got some scammers lol.....but i havnt bought them yet ...was just wondering if those prices were within reason...

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    well sources r hard to coem by on here i guess...so i dont ask.....and when i did i got some scammers lol.....but i havnt bought them yet ...was just wondering if those prices were within reason...
    If I got quoted that price when I first started off on the dark side, I would have jumped all over that. Price for anadrol is $2.00 for a 50 mg tab just for comparison. It is a good price if you are short on sources....but of course you can pay much cheaper prices...just have to have a bit of luck and patients

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    If I got quoted that price when I first started off on the dark side, I would have jumped all over that. Price for anadrol is $2.00 for a 50 mg tab just for comparison. It is a good price if you are short on sources....but of course you can pay much cheaper prices...just have to have a bit of luck and patients

true true...thank you

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What are you goals for the cycle? I know gym prices of QV Var are cheaper then that.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You can get these question's answered simply by PM'ing a mod or vet. These threads turn into source solicitations and that's not allowed here so all these theards will be deleted.
    Thanks,

Thread Information