ArnieInTraining is offline New Member

Question 1st Cycle - Need Opinions

5'10" 245lbs 20% BF 1st Cycle Ever - heck, 1st post ever! Looking to bulk, but I believe the Tren /T3 components will keep the bulk to lean mass only.

Week 1-15: Test Cyp 300mg First Day, then 150mg/EOD
    Week 1-12: Tren 150mg/EOD, T3 25mcg/day
    Week 17-21 (PCT): Clomid 100mg/day, Nolva 20mg/day, L-Dex 0.25mg/day

If you can't tell I don't have a source and am going to do the homebrew thing. My local "sources" fell through. I know Tren is rough on the sides but I am at a good situation with work and home to rough them out. I also imagine since I am not recovering from a cycle, that the 15wk duration would be fine. I will also probably not cycle on again for a year.

Please let me know what you think, I have been reading this forum for weeks trying to be safe and get the best gains. Attack at will! Thanks!

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    First off if your at 20% bf why would you want to bulk more???

After saying that depending on your age you should run test only for a first cycle at 250 - 500mg for 12 weeks and then do a proper PCT. Do not stack any other compounds with it and run it alone and you will see very good gains.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    lower ur BF percentage 1st, then go on AAS

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren is not for a first cycle. The sides can be pretty bad and at your dosages the might be.

How old are you?

ArnieInTraining is offline New Member
    I am 25. I have lost 20 pounds this year banging the weights like crazy with some major lean mass gains and everyone is used to me being big anyway. I have overheard people at work gossip that I am on meth or something so I mainly want to gain lean mass at the moment, not lose fat.

I didn't want to waste 21 weeks X 2 on just test. I used to know a few guys juicing and they regretted wasting time on crappy cycles, went (in my opinion) overboard on later cycles to make up for lost time. No one agrees?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnieInTraining
    I am 25. I have lost 20 pounds this year banging the weights like crazy with some major lean mass gains and everyone is used to me being big anyway. I have overheard people at work gossip that I am on meth or something so I mainly want to gain lean mass at the moment, not lose fat.

I didn't want to waste 21 weeks X 2 on just test. I used to know a few guys juicing and they regretted wasting time on crappy cycles, went (in my opinion) overboard on later cycles to make up for lost time. No one agrees?
    I don't agree.......... How will you know where your sides will be comming from if you are running Tren and Test. It's hard enough to treat sides from one compound but two will make it that much harder for a new person to AAS.

Also, a test only cycle is in no way a waaste of time. Those guys that said that didn't have everything in order to gain.

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    first off test should be the basis for all cycles.

2nd test is King PERIOD!!!!!!!!

3rd if you think test only is a waste of time it makes me wonder where you got your knowledge from and might want to read up more before doing anything.

lastly you say people are usued to you being big. 20% is fat period. I am sure you do not want to stay that way forever. Why not run a clean diet and drop down to 15%bf and then run a cycle.

Thread Information