whackmaster85 is offline New Member

My local source got busted!!

Well this morning I got a call from my friend and source thats he is sitting in jail. I asked him way he was sitting in jail he said he got ratted it out. Well i been friends with this guy snice pre school and he just doesn't sale to anyone he must know you and trust you. I Asked him how he got busted he said he was sitting at the table and cops busted in and said freeze we got a no knock sreach warnt for guns.( I never heard of a no knock search warnt.) Anyway he said they went right to he's hidding spot. no guns were found. This is F*** up I went over talked to his wife give her some money to help them out. I can't belive cops theres meth and crack and other harder stuff then gear but there not woried about that! JJ

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whackmaster85
    Well this morning I got a call from my friend and source thats he is sitting in jail. I asked him way he was sitting in jail he said he got ratted it out. Well i been friends with this guy snice pre school and he just doesn't sale to anyone he must know you and trust you. I Asked him how he got busted he said he was sitting at the table and cops busted in and said freeze we got a no knock sreach warnt for guns.( I never heard of a no knock search warnt.) Anyway he said they went right to he's hidding spot. no guns were found. This is F*** up I went over talked to his wife give her some money to help them out. I can't belive cops theres meth and crack and other harder stuff then gear but there not woried about that! JJ

This witch hunt is crazy. As long as Bush and others are convinced that steroids are the enemy of youth then this is going to happen over and over again. Damn cops should be out chatching real criminal. Hope ur buddy gets a good attorney and sues them for every cent they got.

S

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    This witch hunt is crazy. As long as Bush and others are convinced that steroids are the enemy of youth then this is going to happen over and over again. Damn cops should be out chatching real criminal. Hope ur buddy gets a good attorney and sues them for every cent they got.

S
    i agree with everything you said up until the sue part. sue for what? he broke the law and got caught. pay the fine and move on. chance we all take.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Interesting... If this happened in the same place you list your
    location there was just a bust there a few days ago involving
    someone else... Maybe someone talked quick and rolled already...

Hard to say...

diezell is offline Senior Member
    too bad arnold wasnt a born american, he could run for president and most aas would probally be legal

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Interesting... If this happened in the same place you list your
    location there was just a bust there a few days ago involving
    someone else... Maybe someone talked quick and rolled already...

Hard to say...
    Yep. They go down like domino's.
    Did he have anything in the house? If not not he'll probably be ok if he keeps his mouth shut and asks to speak to an lawyer.

No knock warrant for guns, hmmmmmm does that sound like abuse of the patriot act to anyone else?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    That's how the act is setup for them to abuse it... Might as well get use to it...

Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    No knock warrant for guns, hmmmmmm does that sound like abuse of the patriot act to anyone else?

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    too bad arnold wasnt a born american, he could run for president and most aas would probally be legal

crewe21 is offline Junior Member
    Man that's too bad. Keep us update with everything hope everything goes as okay as it can.

Bytista is offline New Member
    i'm sorry to hear that bro. I hope everything works out well

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    Patriot Act..translation....no f'in' rights anymore. They can do what they want now, nothing we can do though. Hope it works out for him. Oh and a attorney might wanna know about the no knock crap, can't sue but can get off.

big deisiel is offline New Member
    yeah sounds like they knew where to look too so must have been a close freind who ratted him watch who you deal with playas

whackmaster85 is offline New Member
    I talked to his wife again today she said they went right to the gear. Then after they found AS they left and got another warnt to search for drugs!!! Isn't that f**** up. What really gets me the guy is a good guy.Also they made him his wife stay out side during the search. I'am not the smartest person in the world but I thought you have to be there with the pigs when they sreach. His wife told me he sold a very small amount to a guy at the gym the day before. I know the guy we went to school together. THey found about 8,000 worth of gear. So there goes my friend and my sources. I'll try to help both of them much as I can but I can only do so much good friends are hard to come by these days! Peace JJ

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by whackmaster85
    I talked to his wife again today she said they went right to the gear. Then after they found AS they left and got another warnt to search for drugs!!! Isn't that f**** up. What really gets me the guy is a good guy.Also they made him his wife stay out side during the search. I'am not the smartest person in the world but I thought you have to be there with the pigs when they sreach. His wife told me he sold a very small amount to a guy at the gym the day before. I know the guy we went to school together. THey found about 8,000 worth of gear. So there goes my friend and my sources. I'll try to help both of them much as I can but I can only do so much good friends are hard to come by these days! Peace JJ
    that doesn't add up. You get a warrant to search the house, and you search it. It's not like you search speficially for guns and if you find illegal drugs you have to get another warrant and come back.

freon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    that doesn't add up. You get a warrant to search the house, and you search it. It's not like you search speficially for guns and if you find illegal drugs you have to get another warrant and come back.
    I'm no legal expert, but it seems like if one had a warrant for guns, one might not be entitled to search places that wouldn't be large enough to fit a gun, but would be large enough to fit drugs.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    no way that's going to hold up in court. On the one hand you have police officers, who find illegal drugs in a suspects house. That right there discredits the suspect, and when you top it off with a cops word against a law breakers you don't stand a chance.

or the cops could just lie and say they found it in a drawer. It does happen.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by freon
    I'm no legal expert, but it seems like if one had a warrant for guns, one might not be entitled to search places that wouldn't be large enough to fit a gun, but would be large enough to fit drugs.
    You can fit a small .25 just about anyplace that you could fit gear, so they can basically search for both under the premise of the first one...

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    dam bro....sorry to hear! I hope eveyrthing works out....best of luck

~lean

G777 is offline New Member
    If they found $8000.00 worth of gear, he is in a lot of trouble. I would sugest not saying nothing without a lawyer. He is going to need it. I wish him the best of luck.

Thread Information