doublewide is offline Associate Member

No More Delt Shots!!!!!

Here is another Prop pain one for you.

I am taking 150 mgs Prop eod. In week 4. Rotating glutes and delts. Glutes get a little sore no big deal. When I inject delts the pain the next few days is unreal. However, this is not my problem as I can deal with the pain. The problem is that almost every time I do a delt shot I get a low grade fever the next day. Not over 100 degress but usually around 99.6 or something. Just enough to feel like hell. Not sure what is causing this as my glute shots are not a problem. I will say my body has never reacted well to trauma. Every surgery I have ever had I always had high fever for a few days after. My bodys way of reacting to things I guess. Maybe this is the same thing? Like I said this is my fourth week and always the same. In fact, it may be getting worse. So I am thinking I will just stick to glute shots eod.

Just wanted to share my experience.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i always get a huge lump in my delts the next day and it can be pretty painful - nt to mention freaky looking
    never had a fever though
    that sux

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i love shootin delts... they seem to take the injections the best for me... had soreness the first time i shot each delt but now there is never any pain during the shot or afterwards... i don't see how one muscle group cld cause u to run a fever...

Roid Rage is offline Member
    i'm like top, i wish i could shoot my delts only... however i do not want to develop scar tissue. I'm shooting prop too bud so i know your pain, except i'm doing ED shots...

If you think your delts give you pain, try your quad, then do your other quad the next day. Now you are in my world!

Either i think you need to be careful shooting in the glute that often, i heard you can develop scar tissue and then your skin will become tougher and tougher and it will be hard to shoot there again. I'm sure it will take time before it gets to that but, thats the reason why i'm doing glutes, quads, and delts.

RR

BEST of luck my prop injecting friend...

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    I hate delts too, why don't you try your quad. It is gonna HURT for the first couple of weeks, but it will get better. If I could inject only in my glutes, than I would.

seems as if mike agrees with only injecting in the glutes might not be a good idea.... However quads puts you in a world of pain... lol

RR

I guess I will try the quad. I do not see how it could be any worse than the freaking pain in my delts. God almighty my last shot killed me.

I have a new brand of Prop I just received maybe I will give that a go in the delts next time. Both are underground labs.

I will say this, the product is working. Fourth week into cycle and I am up about 10 lbs. Did 90's for flat dumbell presses for 12 reps yesterday. Have not done that before.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    DO NOT SHOOT YOUR QUADS! you will be fvcked up for days, limpin around and sh!t, its worse than the delts if you can believe that! don't do it dude! prop doesn't bother some, but for others like us (you too roid rage ) its a fvckin nightmare. i've been rotating pecs, lats, glutes(which hurt like a fvck too) and delts but once i find another spot that doesn't crush my balls like the delts do, i'm done wit em!
    i might try traps, seems a lil freaky tho, shootin a needle in my fvckin neck!
    HEED MY WARNING THO, do not put that sh!t in your quads! you'll regret it forever!

I will heed your advice. No quad shots.

I have never tried the lats. I am with you on the traps shots. Jabbing the needle into the neck is always a little shakey. Let me know how that works out for you.

I am going to give this new prop I got another shot in the delt. I really want to be able to shoot into the delt as it is so easy.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Bros, if your gonna shoot Prop than you will need 6-8 injection sites! Sure they can be a pain, but the ED hits are the way to go and Prop is great stuff. I rotate: Quads, Glutes, Pecs & Delts!

BTW, Delts are my favorite area followed by Quads. Pecs is my least favorite!

Gotta love that Prop.

MJ

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i keep sayin that i am gonna put pecs into the rotation and i keep chickening out and going back to delts... it definetly sounds like the prop is your problem and not your delts... i am in no hurry to try prop after reading about how bad it fuks u up pain wise...

i sure hope tren a doesn't hurt like prop... because that will definetly be in my next cycle...

haha trick is right ... quads will **** you up i've been limping for 5-6 days already and its almost time for quad shots again! only 1 more delt then quads again... ahhh

I have 6 spots for my ED prop injections, glutes, delts, quads... i can bare with the ass pain and the minor delt pain... but quads... sweet mother of god... zeus strike me dead already...

I just dont feel comfortable sticking shit into my lats, traps and chest wtf... those spots all seem fuked up.

RR

May god have a special spot for us prop shooting brothers!

hahah i love trick's warning about the quads

"DO NOT SHOOT YOUR QUADS! you will be fvcked up for days, limpin around and sh!t"

G-13 is offline Member
    I love quad shots, it feels good for some reason...no im not joking

Quote Originally Posted by Roid Rage
    I just dont feel comfortable sticking shit into my lats, traps and chest wtf... those spots all seem fuked up.
    hey bro, wassup!
    first off i don't know dick, this my first prop cycle and if you search the threads prop pain is as old as protitution. these threads must be funny as fvck to the "oldtimers". i'll tell you this tho from my experiences so far; quads and glutes are load bearing muscles therefore every time you stand or bend the pain is activated (like that word?)
    the delts are near a joint so every time you reach or extend.....bingo, the
    sh!t hits the fan. conversly the pecs and lats are rarely used in every day movements or not used as much as the aforementioned so therefore the muscle is rarely (ready for this?) activated now all the others bro's on this board have told us to shut up and take it like the dominant alpha males we claim to be, BUT for me the lats and pecs have offered less pain than the delts or quads. as for the uneasiness of shooting in those areas, i agree with both of you, but that G damn delt pain forced me to take another look at my injection sites, for me i'm glad i did. just my 2.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i am in no hurry to try prop after reading about how bad it fuks u up pain wise.
    not every one hurts tho, its just some of us who are like allergic to the sh!t. it might not hurt you at all. check the threads, its weird.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    I just poke the ass, just inject one after the other in a circular pattern...works for me

oh by the way, i'm due a delt shot tommorow. i'm so fvckin scared i might shoot my big toe instead! there's muscle in there right?!

thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    big toe? try ur tongue.... thats a muscle.

no, im not suggesting it.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Dezamn am i getting scarred about these painfull prop shots. I am in the process of homebrewing syno prop, and am thinking about how bad this might hurt. Lets hope that i am one of the lucky ones and it dont hurt(ha, me lucky!). All these pain stories really make you contemplate prop. Well, guess I have to man up, or try atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    oh by the way, i'm due a delt shot tommorow. i'm so fvckin scared i might shoot my big toe instead! there's muscle in there right?!
    hah do it!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by doublewide
    Here is another Prop pain one for you.

I am taking 150 mgs Prop eod. In week 4. Rotating glutes and delts. Glutes get a little sore no big deal. When I inject delts the pain the next few days is unreal. However, this is not my problem as I can deal with the pain. The problem is that almost every time I do a delt shot I get a low grade fever the next day. Not over 100 degress but usually around 99.6 or something. Just enough to feel like hell. Not sure what is causing this as my glute shots are not a problem. I will say my body has never reacted well to trauma. Every surgery I have ever had I always had high fever for a few days after. My bodys way of reacting to things I guess. Maybe this is the same thing? Like I said this is my fourth week and always the same. In fact, it may be getting worse. So I am thinking I will just stick to glute shots eod.

Just wanted to share my experience.
    Interesting!

After my last Prop/Fina cycle of 25 wks.The last wk of the cycle I experienced the same thing.But in every muscle I injected Prop into.The Fina didn't give me any reaction at all.The Prop shots gave me localized swelling,and fever every fvcking day.I had to come off,even though I wanted to go a little longer on the cycle.
    Now,I'm running a simple Test E cycle,with 100 mgs of Deca for joint relief.The Test E is doing the same exact thing,but where I shoot the deca,no problem at all.This has me puzzled.Are my muscles/body rejecting Testosterone ?Whatever the reason is,I'm concerned about what's causing this with Test only.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    DO NOT SHOOT YOUR QUADS! you will be fvcked up for days, limpin around and sh!t, its worse than the delts if you can believe that! don't do it dude! prop doesn't bother some, but for others like us (you too roid rage ) its a fvckin nightmare. i've been rotating pecs, lats, glutes(which hurt like a fvck too) and delts but once i find another spot that doesn't crush my balls like the delts do, i'm done wit em!
    i might try traps, seems a lil freaky tho, shootin a needle in my fvckin neck!
    HEED MY WARNING THO, do not put that sh!t in your quads! you'll regret it forever!
    Quads are my favorite place to go, quads and delts=pain???? How about shooting 2cc's w/ a mixture of oil based winstrol , prop, and suspension in your tricep, then come talk to me about some pain

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Quads are my favorite place to go, quads and delts=pain???? How about shooting 2cc's w/ a mixture of oil based winstrol, prop, and suspension in your tricep, then come talk to me about some pain
    Why Prop and suspension?

~Pinnacle~

Dark Dragon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Interesting!

After my last Prop/Fina cycle of 25 wks.The last wk of the cycle I experienced the same thing.But in every muscle I injected Prop into.The Fina didn't give me any reaction at all.The Prop shots gave me localized swelling,and fever every fvcking day.I had to come off,even though I wanted to go a little longer on the cycle.
    Now,I'm running a simple Test E cycle,with 100 mgs of Deca for joint relief.The Test E is doing the same exact thing,but where I shoot the deca,no problem at all.This has me puzzled.Are my muscles/body rejecting Testosterone ?Whatever the reason is,I'm concerned about what's causing this with Test only.

~Pinnacle~
    Deca just seems to be very easy on the muscles post injection, I never heard anyone complain from deca shots. and i used to hit myself with deca everywhere even my calfs on occasion and with no significant pain the next day... the winny i was running it with on the other hand was not so painless

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Dragon
    Deca just seems to be very easy on the muscles post injection, I never heard anyone complain from deca shots. and i used to hit myself with deca everywhere even my calfs on occasion and with no significant pain the next day... the winny i was running it with on the other hand was not so painless
    Yes,I understand Deca is mild on muscles.But I ran Fina and had no adverse affects on my muscles,but any type of Test has my muscles going balistic.The swelling,redness ,and soreness really are annoying.Not to mention the slight fever.

~Pinnacle~

damn my delt is hurting pretty bad from my last delt shot (yesturday)

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Quads are my favorite place to go, quads and delts=pain???? How about shooting 2cc's w/ a mixture of oil based winstrol, prop, and suspension in your tricep, then come talk to me about some pain
    some people just can't take that sh!t tho. you're one of the lucky ones, as for me the quad shot was debilating! my delt shots were just as fvcked up!
    pecs and lats seem to be fine, although it still hurts like a bitch its managable.
    i had swelling and fever in both delts for up to a week after the shot. my advice was based on the fact that the delt shot fvcked him up, he obviously is sensitive to prop as i and a few others are in which case the quad shot would make him want to fvckin die! you and quite a number of others don't have this problem in which case the advice doesn't apply.

fitfire is offline New Member
    I agree w/ catloves.. rotating the cheeks... mix it w/ a lil tren and it takes down the soreness in any area

musclemadman is offline New Member
    Quads are the only way to go I get a hard on just thinking about it

Thread Information