IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

Switching from cypionate to enanthate

Any opinions on Switching from cypionate to enanthate during weeks 8-9 500mg/wk. Since these are two different compounds would you need to overlap them accordingly. cyp 1-8, enanthate 7-12? Thanks.

RoidGut is offline Member
    you don't have to overlap them. They are just about identical to each other.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Any opinions on Switching from cypionate to enanthate during weeks 8-9 500mg/wk. Since these are two different compounds would you need to overlap them accordingly. cyp 1-8, enanthate 7-12? Thanks.
    It's not a problem at all.They are the same compound,except Cyp has an extra ester attached to it which makes it a little heavier.Hence,the reason why some ppl hold a little more water on Cyp.
    And yes,I've done it myself once,when I ran short.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks guys, I thought so but wanted some opinions. Yes broken bottles suck. But hey sht happens. Appreciate the help.

Thanks guys, I thought so but wanted some opinions. Yes broken bottles suck. But hey sht happens. Appreciate the help.
    Just remember that Cyp takes 18 days to clear,as with Enanthate it's only 14.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Just remember that Cyp takes 18 days to clear,as with Enanthate it's only 14.

~Pinnacle~
    Yep, thanks for the reminder, but it won't effect anything in this case. Think I should hold 500mg throughout the switch? I want to stress my body as little as possible.

Yep, thanks for the reminder, but it won't effect anything in this case. Think I should hold 500mg throughout the switch? I want to stress my body as little as possible.
    Bro you're fine.When you need to make the switch,just do it and don't think twice.Stick with the 500mg dose you're at on Enanthate for the Cyp.You won't stress your system at all.

~Pinnacle~

cool, thx again.

chest6 is offline Banned
    very doable..

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It's not a problem at all.They are the same compound,except Cyp has an extra ester attached to it which makes it a little heavier.Hence,the reason why some ppl hold a little more water on Cyp.
    And yes,I've done it myself once,when I ran short.

~Pinnacle~
    you mean an extra carbon on the ester. and show me some proof that the longer the ester chain is, the more/less water you hold. its all about dosages, bodytype, and diet....not the ester.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    you mean an extra carbon on the ester. and show me some proof that the longer the ester chain is, the more/less water you hold. its all about dosages, bodytype, and diet....not the ester.
    Diet is the most important (sodium and simple carb intake) but a higher bf% with a lot estrogen receptors in those fat cells makes a bif diff. So yeah, you're right. Test is test. Prop is short acting and test e is long acting, biggest diff. Prop shows less bloating because of the short half life where you can adjust the dosage and react quickly to negative armotase sides compared to waiting out the longer esters. I think that is right?

Yes my diet is key for me. I generally will gain 15 lbs and keep 10-12. Love and hate being an ecto..

Thread Information