ninthprince22 is offline Associate Member

Need Help Please!

Hey guys I dont know what to do. I am in pain and need help. I am trying to do every other day shots I am on EnTestPro 350 -- (Test Eth 250mg and Test Prop 100mg). But the pain is crazy

I bought some cotton seed oil and i cut the prop and i gave it a hot bath also. I injected in my shoulder and it still hurts like a bytch.

What do I do? Should just move it to Monday and Thurs shots?

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninthprince22
    Hey guys I dont know what to do. I am in pain and need help. I am trying to do every other day shots I am on EnTestPro 350 -- (Test Eth 250mg and Test Prop 100mg). But the pain is crazy

I bought some cotton seed oil and i cut the prop and i gave it a hot bath also. I injected in my shoulder and it still hurts like a bytch.

What do I do? Should just move it to Monday and Thurs shots?
    Well if you do only twice a week injects, then you are wasting the prop. Try injecting your glutes instead...or better yet pecs....I know that shoulders are actually one of the more painful injection sights as far as prop is concerned with quads and calves being an absolute nightmare!!!

Just suck up the pain for another week or two and your body will become more imune to the excrutiating pain....LOL. Think of it like a battle wound.

Thread Information