Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

Oh My God Some Guy At My Gym Busted A Nut From Benching!?

Alright this may be the most outrageous story you've ever heard and i didnt even know where to post this but it scares me a little bit. Today at the gym i go to, the biggest guy there hes like 6'6 275 and very cut was benching 5plates and 2.5s on each side i know it may not be alot but 500lbs ive never seen it done im only 20 too by the way but that is just crazy so every1 is litterally around him the whole gym pretty much stopped lifting. I know for a fact hes on juice alot too 1250mg of just ent. a week along with gh and insulin and much more is wat my dealer told me(the same guy he goes to) but anyways this is wat scares me he is turning dark tomatoe red and veins are coming out everywhere and all of a sudden almost drops the bar but the spotters caught it and is histerically screamin and grabbing his groin i had no idea wat happened but some1 had told me that its not unusaul for a guy to bust a nut from maxing out especailly pumped up and on the juice but this guy was in the most pain any1 ive ever seen suffered i mean he had the ambulance called and everything and i dont understand he busted a nut does that mean he cant have kids i dont understand this at all ive only heard that term used in one type of description but this is definetely different and very more painful then well wat were all thinking... will this guy be able to lift again or wat i mean wat will happen... has any1 heard of this to tell me what happens cause this scares me what happens if im pushing too hard to get my max up???

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    he probally caused a hernia, may need operating but its not common so dont worry.

chest6 is offline Banned
    mmm good ol nut bustin while maxing..happens to me all the time

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Sounds more like a hernia.

~Pinnacle~

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    how do you know it was busted, did you feel it???

More like he pulled something really bad..

RoidGut is offline Member
    man...I wouldn't wish a hernia on my worst enemy. I think it is the equivalent of giving birth for a man. He was probably tensing his abs so much he ruptured his lower abdominal wall and cauzed the lower intestines to protrude out. It is that buldge that ppl assosiate with "busting a nut". You can litteraly bust a nut of course....but you can have it squashed

jinos is offline Member
    My friend got one maxin out too. Ever since then all my gym buddies wear this weird crotch strap to prevent it. Don't know if it works though.

Spyder is offline Member
    Scary, wouldn't wish it on anyone. He's going to be too scared to do his max bench again.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    that's freakin crazy, i hope i never reach 500 lbs on bench

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    that's freakin crazy, i hope i never reach 500 lbs on bench
    How much weight you're pushing is not entirely relevant with hernias, i know a guy that busted a nut buy just picking up a crate of the floor that weighed only around 80lbs. Hernias usually occur if you have a natural weakness in your internal walls. So if you don't have a weakness you can push 800lbs on bench and still not get a hernia, though if you do have a weakness it will probably happen sooner or later doesn't matter how much u lift aslong as you are lifting to failure. Thank god it's not common otherwise i would not be lifting at all.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    That would be a hernia. No way blowing your load would make you call the ambulance.
    Dude is probably on drol as well since he's glowing red?

ya i talked to people today by busting a nut they mean that a testicle bursted not a good feeling type of busted nut but either way thats scary as shyt didnt even know that could happen

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats messed up, sounds like a hernia to me too

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    this story sounds pretty funny

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    either busted a nut or his intestines came out his ass.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    Alright this may be the most outrageous story you've ever heard and i didnt even know where to post this but it scares me a little bit. Today at the gym i go to, the biggest guy there hes like 6'6 275 and very cute was benching 5plates and 2.5s on each side i know it may not be alot but 500lbs ive never seen it done im only 20 too by the way but that is just crazy so every1 is litterally around him the whole gym pretty much stopped lifting. I know for a fact hes on juice alot too 1250mg of just ent. a week along with gh and insulin and much more is wat my dealer told me(the same guy he goes to) but anyways this is wat scares me he is turning dark tomatoe red and veins are coming out everywhere and all of a sudden almost drops the bar but the spotters caught it and is histerically screamin and grabbing his groin i had no idea wat happened but some1 had told me that its not unusaul for a guy to bust a nut from maxing out especailly pumped up and on the juice but this guy was in the most pain any1 ive ever seen suffered i mean he had the ambulance called and everything and i dont understand he busted a nut does that mean he cant have kids i dont understand this at all ive only heard that term used in one type of description but this is definetely different and very more painful then well wat were all thinking... will this guy be able to lift again or wat i mean wat will happen... has any1 heard of this to tell me what happens cause this scares me what happens if im pushing too hard to get my max up???

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Man that is some funny shi$$ but what ever it was I wouldn't wish it on anyone. If he was taking that much gear he probably didn't have nut to bust

Spyder's right, it can happen at any weight, anytime to any one who's predisposed. Like Marphan Syndrome, commonly referred to as an aortic aneurysmsa, or dime sized weak spot in the aorta. One day usually during exertion it just gives out.

STEELECOWBOYS is offline New Member
    I dont know how to make link but go to www.rotten.com scroll down the first page and go to weightlifter. THIS IS SICK

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELECOWBOYS
    I dont know how to make link but go to www.rotten.com scroll down the first page and go to weightlifter. THIS IS SICK
    Is this where the intestines shoot out of the guys ass?? If so i don't want to see it again.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Good eye JustinSane LOL!! I didn't notice that. Funny shit.

Dude, that is a crazy story! By your title I thought that some pervert actually busted a nut while benching at your gym! I was like "what kinda weird faggot gym does this fukcin' kid go to"?!! Whew, glad to know he only pushed his intestines into his nut sack! That's nothin', you would've had a real story had this guy pulled a "Pewee" at your gym! Nah, just fukcin' with ya, that's pretty crazy too!

yeah, that intestine pic is harsh. I showed it to a guy that didn't believe me and he almost threw up.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If I were the "nut buster" I would **** up that dealer for tellin other people my business. That's fcked up.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    If I were the "nut buster" I would **** up that dealer for tellin other people my business. That's fcked up.
    No shit. What ever happened to not telling people?

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELECOWBOYS
    holly crap dude...that site is fcccd up, i couldn't stop looking at all that crap, suicide jumpers ect. ect. just plain wrong. i dont recomend it if you plan on eating in the next week or so

ya now im scared to ever max out after that pic and wat can happen to my a$$ and what happened at my gym to the guys balls... im not sure maxing out is in my near future after these two experiences

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I had to go back an read that after your little edit Justin.. Funny sh1t..

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    At first I thought this was a thread about an Arnold wannabe, i.e. "I'm cumming at home, I'm cumming at the gym when I pump up".

big deisiel is offline New Member
    i seen a guy pull a groin while squating he was in a lot of pain i hope it never happens to me or anybody else im workin out with

needle is offline Senior Member
    U think thats bad! The biggest guy at our gym was doing the same thing maxing out 5 plates plus a 25 on each side ! When out of the blue the right side just slams on him! Turns out he tore the pec muscle off the bone! Never ever heard a guy scream like that before!
    I dont no whats more painful but i could imagen them both being really bad!

elite2kr is offline Member
    i have to say im througly freaked out now, i hope i never shit my internal organs out, or rip a muscle connector off the bone

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've seen what you speak of on several occasions over the years. He got a hernia or pulled a lower abdominal muscle.

The closest I've come to injury while benching has been to bruise a pec muscle. **Knocking on wood below the knee**

big_C is offline Member
    hernia sounds like, his nut didn't explode. he'll be out of action for a while. That's bad news, the good news is he saved a ton of money on car insurance by switching to Gyco!!LOL

AG5678 is offline Member
    **** that Sucks...

AG5678

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    lol OWNED

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    o man...ofter readin this thread,and seein the ass man pic on rotten my b*lls and a*s are startin ta hurt,holy shit man,i always wantd ta bust a nut in da gym bt wit the redheard always on the tredmill. wow man,this is crazy..

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    mmm good ol nut bustin while maxing..happens to me all the time
    lol

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    nice edit

ozwingchun is offline New Member
    that pic on rotten is a fake

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppyyyyyyyy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information