skinnyhb is offline Member

possibly a big day for the minitits

well today, for the second time in two years, i am going to get my minitits out. i am goign to the same doctor who i first tried, which makes me very nervous. the first time he only did lipo when it was pretty clear that there was definitely not a fat problem there. but i think (and hope) that he was only trying to protect me from visible scars to get rid of what he thought was minor gyno. i talked to him this time and we are going to do excision only since i now have nothign else other than gland there. for those of you who care that are in a similar position, ill keep you posted.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    good luck, pics before and after would be helpfull to people that are in or will be in your situation.

caddilac is offline Associate Member
    Good luck bro! Hope everything turns out good

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Good luck skinny ,hope all goes well for you

well, back from surgery. after he was done everything looked fairly flat, but anyone who has gyno or had it knows that any irritation towards the nipple will cause it to tighten up and give it a flat appearance. on the way home, i snuck a peak under the ace bandage and cant really tell what is going on down there. it feels like there is still a mass under each, but im not sure if it is just brusing and fluid. i go back in two weeks for a check up and i guess the bandage can come off tomorrow, but my doc said to expect swelling and puffiness, so im not really sure when to expect the final result. im off to pass out in a vicodin haze. sorry, no pics yet, and i forgot to take before ones, but i have a feeling the swelling tomorrow will look simiilar to what would be the before look, so ill try and take a pic tomrrow. thanks for the well wishes.

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnyhb
    well, back from surgery. after he was done everything looked fairly flat, but anyone who has gyno or had it knows that any irritation towards the nipple will cause it to tighten up and give it a flat appearance. on the way home, i snuck a peak under the ace bandage and cant really tell what is going on down there. it feels like there is still a mass under each, but im not sure if it is just brusing and fluid. i go back in two weeks for a check up and i guess the bandage can come off tomorrow, but my doc said to expect swelling and puffiness, so im not really sure when to expect the final result. im off to pass out in a vicodin haze. sorry, no pics yet, and i forgot to take before ones, but i have a feeling the swelling tomorrow will look simiilar to what would be the before look, so ill try and take a pic tomrrow. thanks for the well wishes.

hey bro send me a pm with the doc name.. i live in socal too.. and im hoping i dont have gyno.. i wanna give ur doc a call

thanks bro

MArc

Quote Originally Posted by combatstang
    hey bro send me a pm with the doc name.. i live in socal too.. and im hoping i dont have gyno.. i wanna give ur doc a call

thanks bro

MArc

i will definately do that, but id like to see my results first. the reason for that is im not sure how experienced he is with gyno surgeries, as this is my second one and looking now im not sure how well he knows it. but the swelling, if it is swelling, should go down in a few days and ill let you know.

Damn gyno twice, time to change up the way you cycle. Isnt it 6 months before you can lift again?

Thread Information