Hardcore life is offline Junior Member

Exclamation My heart wont slow down!!!! WTF!!

ok im 2 days into my t400 cycle yesterday was my first time for inj. and my first cycle. now my heart rate is about 90 bpm and my normal was about 65-70 and this is really freakin me out cause i dont want to die over this shit now i dont understand why this is happening. i cant even workout hard cause i feel like im just gonna fall over dead cause my heart is beating so ****ing fast. guys should i just stop the cycle? this isnt cool. help would be appreciated

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you get your blood checked recently? You should really do that on a regular basis. Usually your body is reacting to the fight or flight feeling that you get from androgens. You get that anxious feeling with increased heart rate. It's basically a primal trigger caused by the huge influx of test that you just injected. Releases a lot of adrenaline. I would do 30-40 mins of cardio and see if that brings your heart rate down. If not, see a doc.

if i stop the cycle should i just wait until 2 weeks and then do pct or no because i only injected about 1/2 a cc on monday.

yeah dude i just took it yesterday and it went down and then this morning it was 66bpm which was good but as soon as i started working out it shot up to about 160bpm..it scared cause its never gone that. will this subside i have another inj on thurs should i stop or continue?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore life
    if i stop the cycle should i just wait until 2 weeks and then do pct or no because i only injected about 1/2 a cc on monday.
    1/2 CC won't require PCT. You're not shut down. It takes weeks to months at 500mgs+ usually to shut down your HPTA.

If you only did 1/2 CC this is strange but not out of the question. I would stick with your program as your body gets used to it. If your heart rate stays elevated after excercising + cardio, then I would be concerned. I think you're over analyzing the actual effects at this small amount it but I could be wrong? How old are you?

i am 21 and have been bodybuilding since i was 16 this is my first cycle and i was told that since t400 has the prop in it to inject 2xa weeks and that will start is quicker. now i did some cardio today after my leg workout and heart rate came down some but its still pretty high....now i understand how my body could be shocked by the test but i dont know.

whackmaster85 is offline New Member
    Hardcore life I had this happen to me on my third week of my first cycle. Oneday I got home and started feeling real jumping nervos feeling like a panic attack kinda speeding my a** off. It scared the S*** out of me I thought I was gonna die. Anyay about 20 min later it pasted and felt fine never had it happen again. I'am not sure what it was but I didn't die still kickin it. Hope it doesn't happen again JJ

kia
    kia is offline New Member
    90 bpm that is not so bad

Jakspro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kia
    90 bpm that is not so bad

true... when i get a random add rush, my bpm goes to like 103-105 and i'm just sitting in a chair excited that i'm about to get some pussy comin over.... then again my resting is like 80- 85.. ehh

husky21 is offline Junior Member
    Panic Attack Dude Quit Focusing On The Gear. Relax Go Back To Doing Reg. Life Activities You Will Be Fine.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by husky21
    Panic Attack Dude Quit Focusing On The Gear. Relax Go Back To Doing Reg. Life Activities You Will Be Fine.
    I agree. I work shifts and do some nights and some days, when i have to get up at 4:30 am the pressure is really on to get to sleep and my heart-rate sometimes goes up that high and my resting rate is below 60 so it's really not a nice sensation. This then stops me from sleepin which makes me tired, worry more and go round in circles.

It may be that you're doin just the same thing cos you're juicin and worryin about it.

It may be that you're on the verge of a nasty heart attack that kills you, but I really don't think so, esp at 21 yrs old.

Jus chill and get massive.

Thread Information