ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

In a jam switched up my cycle tell me wat you think

4th cycle

Test Prop 50mgED or 100mgEOD(need to know what u think) week 1-11

Tbol 40mgED/week1-5

Masteron 250mg/week 5-9

Winstrol 50mgED/week 5-9

Normal PCT

My liver has never felt stress on orals maybe because i take high mg's of milk thistle but still no liver stress and my liver values are normal

I also have 4 weeks worth of Dbol but i cant fit it anywhere in there

Advice is greatly appreciated

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Why Masteron ?The winny should harden you up enough.Also,your BF has to be real low in order to see the effects of Masteron.

~Pinnacle~

thanx any1 else

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Also,if you're predisposed to MPB,your hairline will take a beating running Winny and Masteron .Either of these drugs by themselves are/can be tough on your hairline.Together could result in you being the baldest,hardest guy in the gym.

~Pinnacle~

no i have no problem with my hairline and no1 in my family has had an issue with that with grandparents going all the way to the 80s with a full set of hair

although i already know its probably not smart but what would happen if i ran dbol the first four weeks along with tbol and testprop - if my liver shows no signs of pain wat would be the problem of doing that could any1 tell me the possibly pros and cons because i dont think its ever been posted tbol dbol testprop but since i have the dbol i was wondering if i could use it

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Agree with Pinnacle, run one or the other mast or winny. Why both? are you preparing for a comp? I personally don't like either. Also leave the dbol out or replace the tbol with it. Prop 50ED or 75ED. Whats your bf, age, stats? This cycle will be pretty worthless if your not under 15%. IMO.

i think im around 12.5 but why would it be worthless considerin the fact that masteron and winny both help cut u up - and on the steroid .com effectiveness chart masteron looks very solid and safe aslike winny so i dont understand for this but why would it be a horrible thing to take dbol with tbol and test and masteron and winny its not gonna kill me and im sure it will help add size first half of the cycle then second half cut up i dont want people just saying reads on steroid.com - people told me that if i ran deca alone id get deca dick... i didnt people say no to run dbol alone... arnold did i mean if ur just going to say winny and masteron make u bald just cause the website says it then please dont respond i need to know why they suggest to stack masteron with winny if its so bad and why they give only both compounds a 1star in sides so please clear that up for me first before u bash them being used together

Test Prop 50mgED week 1-11

Dbol 40mgED/week1-4

Masteron 250mg/week 5-9

Winstrol 50mgED/week 5-9

Tbol 40mgED/weel 5-10

wat do people think of this new projected cycle
    i know many will flame but please dont just say it sucks cause im taking too many orals - first off orals do not hurt my liver i take many vitamins that keep me very healthy when i get bloodwork done - and if people are just gonna comment that masteron sucks i really dont need that it probably sucks for people with a bad diet and work ethic considerin the fact steroid .com gave it 3 stars in strength size and cut a 4star in keeping gains and a 1 star in side effects - that drug seems like it gives u good hard size with no water that will be kept after the use of it with little harm towards your body ive never tried it so im going to see for myself but besides the point id like to hear from why people would say the setup of my cycle is bad i feel like i have a good knowlegde when a chemical is suppose to be used and for how long and it seems like it is set up well maybe people will say thats a little too much but i really dont plan on doin another cycle for awhile or maybe never - the only reason im doing this one is cause my knee injury dropped me 50lbs since the injury

Please don't compare yourself to arnold. And winny doesn't cut you up, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your diet too. I'm not sure about the rest I stopped reading after the first two sentences.

im glad steroids havent turned my brain into mush that i get frustrated to read after two sentances... lemme guess along with reducing your hairline winny and masteron went further into that scalp and reduced ur brain

and the fact that you might be meathead enuff to think i compared myself with arnold is outrageous i wish u could think and read at the same time because if u go back ull see that i compared one train of thought of mine with arnolds which millions of people can compare that thought... and that thought is before u struggle to figure it out was taking a chance and not just listening to wat every1 says just because every1s saying it

i always thought winstrol helps cut you up... i must be wrong it must not shed any weight ur completely right i guess no1 has ever used it to cut up

thank you for looking dumb and sayin winstrol has nothing to do with maybe losing a lbs or two and also my diet is flawless... sucks to get injured but it happens to all so thats why im going back to steroids ive been off for so long and i didnt plan on doing another cycle until i lost so much weight... wats ur excuse... a weak minded addiction

Before you criticize, learn the importance of grammar.

Btw, Post up this "flawless diet" of yours. This should be good.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 08-31-2005 at 08:50 AM.

Thread Information