masscon037 is offline New Member

omedren and test e

ok so I've done some research and came up with a cycle, but since I have no sources and dont really go out looking for them I got myself in a jam. I am willing to throw what I have away and start over but figured I'd ask you guys if you think it will work of deep six the idea
    So I have test E that will last 6 weeks I have about 8 amps of omedren 250... Can I use the omedren to start the cycle and than when I run out finish with the test E I figured I run the omedrin at about 350 mgs a week shot EOD. than after the six weeks I have finish with the Test e at 500 mgs a week. I know its sounds flippin crazy but wanted to see what you had to say about it. I figured I get rid of that and maybe just do a Test E with a 4 week jump with D Bol I dunno

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by masscon037
    ok so I've done some research and came up with a cycle, but since I have no sources and dont really go out looking for them I got myself in a jam. I am willing to throw what I have away and start over but figured I'd ask you guys if you think it will work of deep six the idea
    So I have test E that will last 6 weeks I have about 8 amps of omedren 250... Can I use the omedren to start the cycle and than when I run out finish with the test E I figured I run the omedrin at about 350 mgs a week shot EOD. than after the six weeks I have finish with the Test e at 500 mgs a week. I know its sounds flippin crazy but wanted to see what you had to say about it. I figured I get rid of that and maybe just do a Test E with a 4 week jump with D Bol I dunno
    You have six weeks worth of test E and 4 weeks worth of Sus if wan at 500mg a wk. So why not run a 10 week cycle start with the Sus 500mg/wk and end with the Enan 500mg Wk?

Thread Information