Thread: more tren sides

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

more tren sides

i have woken up the past two mornings feeling sick to my stomach. This morning i actually vomited. Is this a common side effect of tren ? Also my girlfriend and i have been fighting constantly. She has some issues. I think it is all her fault. She is always negative. However, she blames all our problems on me doing tren. She said we started fighting about the time i started the tren. Maybe she is right. I am not really losing my temper but i have been getting upset and making a bigger deal out of things than they really are. Anyone else have any experiences like this. She also told me that if i didn't stop using we would be through. Do i let these tren sides ruin things in my social life.

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    How much are you on and what is your dosage schedule? I didn't have any of those sides (sick and vomit) but I was only on a small amount (75mg every third day). It's good stuff though, it may be dependent on who manufactures your tren also. Is it from a UGL with a good rep?

As for the woman trouble mate, my lass is always on at me blaming everything on gear, they always do. You could be on one shot of primo a fortnight and you'd still get "its that fuc*ing stuff your stickin into you arse!!!!" If you can get away with lying about it thats what I did to great effect. But then I don't live with my lass so it makes it a little easier.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    they will always blame every argument on the gear as far as the sides i was on 100 mg ed and every now and then felt some nausea but never enough to throw up.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    my girl and me got along fine while I was on tren , its when I stopped we started fighting!! I guess I should just be on tren all the time!!

Seriously, what is your cycle like? How much tren are you taking? I dont know of anybody throwing up directly from tren, maybe youre getting the flu? I dont know, Im not a doc. Give us more info on your cycle

big_C is offline Member

tren

What lab is the tren from...is it cloudy?? Tren shouldn't react to you like that, but it did me one time, real sick, like flu, no energy, never puked though. I investegated and found out I got bunk stuff. Never tried it again. Tough brakes about your girl, I guess I'm lucky. My girl has help me inject a few times cause she wanted to see what I was doing, she was curious. She's been a gym rat like me for alot of years and was alway's around guy's that juiced. She doesn't hesitate to remind me that she wishes I would stop, but I give her a good fckin everynight and she doesn't complain. 7 years with her.

I am only doing 50mg ed. I probable am getting the flu. Maybe the arguing with girlfriend. What really pisses me off about her is when she fell in love with me i was in the middle of a cycle. I was open with her. She acted like it was no big deal. Now she says it makes me a different person when i am on. I think its her scapegoat to blame every problem we have on me. I really wanted to be open with her about things. SHe leaves me no choice but to hide it. Crazy ass women

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    i have woken up the past two mornings feeling sick to my stomach. This morning i actually vomited. Is this a common side effect of tren? Also my girlfriend and i have been fighting constantly. She has some issues. I think it is all her fault. She is always negative. However, she blames all our problems on me doing tren. She said we started fighting about the time i started the tren. Maybe she is right. I am not really losing my temper but i have been getting upset and making a bigger deal out of things than they really are. Anyone else have any experiences like this. She also told me that if i didn't stop using we would be through. Do i let these tren sides ruin things in my social life.

Your first mistake was telling her you were on juice. The second mistake is not keeping her in line. Damn women always think they can dictate everything. Don't make the third mistake and tell her to get lost so you get a more positive atmosphere around you and you can concentrate on groiwing. After all that's what you've taken the juice for isn't it???

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Yep, it's all the trens fault. And that is what she is going to say, when she is against you using steroids to further you gains. Ouch, been down that road myself. Not a pleasant one.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    How long you been on tren ? Taking anything else with it? I have been on a tren/GH/test/dbol cycle for over two weeks and have not had any sides (yet). Btw, never tell your woman you're juicing; she'll always use that against you for every argument.

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    bro i know exactly how u feel.. my g/f did the same bs with me... igonore her accusations... its not her its not u.. its the realationship... just take it easy.. and dont get off tren .. that stuff isthe shit.

progestins can cause nausea and emotional disturbances (influence on neurotransmitter), though nausea from trenbolone is quite uncommon.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by combatstang
    bro i know exactly how u feel.. my g/f did the same bs with me... igonore her accusations... its not her its not u.. its the realationship... just take it easy.. and dont get off tren.. that stuff isthe shit.
    same with me. Every time I got mad, she would be like quit taking steroids ! Roid Rage ! blah blah they have no idea what they are talking about it pissed me off so much. When she was the one that would usually start the fight.

update on my girlfriend. So last night my gf comes home at 2:30 in the morning. Told me she'd be home at 8. I'm pissed but didn't show it. Try to tell her i love her and we need to work some things out. She tells me she doesn't love me and she is going to move out. She's the one that stays out late and then once again juice comes up. I told her she had never seen me mad. Then she called me a mother ****er. Then i did get pissed. Real pissed. I punched a whole through my glass door. Sliced my arm to shit and bled all over. probably not the best thing to do when she is accusing me of roid rage but i was just fed up. She doesn't realize she is the one making me crazy. She tried to tell me she loved me after things settled down. Then she slept on the couch. It's like "what the ****" I left her a note this a.m. that it is all over. Oh yeah. She said she is going to call me parents and tell them that i am juicing. Mature 28 year old huh?

p.s i am still feeling really sick. Can't sleep. Want to vomit. No appetite. sides hurt. Is it just all the stress i'm under. One guy said prolactin build up. What does that mean.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Tren makes me want to rip someones head off. Unfortunately, I usually end up taking it out on the ppl closest to me. You just have to try to deal with the added aggression if your going to take it.

i really don't feel too much anger. But i am very determined. I make more out of situations than they really are. I know i am guilty of turning small fights into bigger ones. But for her to put the blame solely on juice is silly. She has been doing some not so cool things herself.

I know the two of us aren't meant to be. However, she is really hurting my growing. I haven't wanted to eat. I'm not sleeping and my workouts have been so scattered. This has been a terrible growing week.

RA
    Did you argue this much before the tren ?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Your first mistake was telling her you were on juice.
    That just opened up a can of worms. I just finished reading a thread yesterday on how you should always be open and never lie. That they should accpet it an understand why we do this. To each is own. Personally, I lie too

no matter how much you hate each other a breakup always sucks. all that nausea and loss of appetite is probably cause of her. i would have blown a gasket if my girl came home at 2:30 in the morning. kick that bitch out suck it up and save ur cycle! remember time heals all wounds!

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    no matter how much you hate each other a breakup always sucks. all that nausea and loss of appetite is probably cause of her. i would have blown a gasket if my girl came home at 2:30 in the morning. kick that bitch out suck it up and save ur cycle! remember time heals all wounds!

Oh yea. My woman comes home at 2:30, shes out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    update on my girlfriend. So last night my gf comes home at 2:30 in the morning. Told me she'd be home at 8. I'm pissed but didn't show it. Try to tell her i love her and we need to work some things out. She tells me she doesn't love me and she is going to move out. She's the one that stays out late and then once again juice comes up. I told her she had never seen me mad. Then she called me a mother ****er. Then i did get pissed. Real pissed. I punched a whole through my glass door. Sliced my arm to shit and bled all over. probably not the best thing to do when she is accusing me of roid rage but i was just fed up. She doesn't realize she is the one making me crazy. She tried to tell me she loved me after things settled down. Then she slept on the couch. It's like "what the ****" I left her a note this a.m. that it is all over. Oh yeah. She said she is going to call me parents and tell them that i am juicing. Mature 28 year old huh?
    just out of curiosity did she take a shower when she got home?

no shower. all the drama of blood squirting everywhere from my arm might have side tracked that.

if my girl comes home at 2:30 in the morning and takes a shower that could only mean one thing. then i would have put her ass thru the glass.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    if my girl comes home at 2:30 in the morning and takes a shower that could only mean one thing. then i would have put her ass thru the glass.
    get on some GH. It cancels out the anger effects of tren .

Thread Information