mrsocks is offline Associate Member

Sust and Deca cycle

I was ripped off and taking fake and underdosed steroids
    So technically this will be my first real cycle

I'm 6'1 213 pounds but I wanna get huge

I was thinking of taking 300 mg of Deca a week and 250 mg of sust every other week to prevent ED and shit like that and I was thinking of adding 9 dbols a day

My friend said he took 9 dbols a day and 300 mg deca every week and got huge in only 2 weeks His face got really bloated though and although he was huge the bloating wasnt that attractive So if I were to take that would Proviron and Nolvadex be recommended

I don't have an unlimited cash supply so instead of buying a full cycle I'd like to buy only what I need for a little over a month ( I get paid the 3rd of every month) So how much should I buy per month and how long should I cycle for I wanna spend like $450 per month maximum

**** sorry about the double post I tried to edit it and it ****ed me up

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first cycle should be test only! Your gains are totally dependant on diet, training, and rest, not how many drugs you take

ACpower is offline Member
    u need to run test 500mg a week for 10 weeks

a 10-12 week cycle of test e w/ proper PCT will cost a hell of a lot less than a deca , sust, and dbol cycle too

i think you should just start with some Test E for ur first cycle

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    I'm with everyone else, tes. only.

It seems to be prefferred that if you haven't taken something yet, not to stack it with others. That way, you can determine any side effects (if any) that may be induced by injection.

A friend of mine ran a 1cc dose of Sustanon 250 for 10 weeks (1cc/wk.) and had very noticeable gains. He did retain some water, however.

Just don't go jumping into mixing and stacking until you know what you're getting into.

-jmt

Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks
    I was thinking of taking 300 mg of Deca a week and 250 mg of sust every other week to prevent ED and shit like that and I was thinking of adding 9 dbols a day

My friend said he took 9 dbols a day and 300 mg deca every week and got huge in only 2 weeks His face got really bloated though and although he was huge the bloating wasnt that attractive So if I were to take that would Proviron and Nolvadex be recommended
    you should research a little more too. Most people suggest shooting sust EOD, however you can get by with twice a week, however, taking 250mg every other week is kind of pointless too. The reason your friend blew up was from the dbol bloat, the deca hadnt even kicked in in two weeks. It was all water weight that your friend gained, very little muscle.

What are your stats? height, age, weight, lifting experience? Whats your diet like? Steroids arent a miracle drug if youre not ready for them. Do you know what PCT is? You best learn or you wont keep any gains from gear. First cycle = test only, assuming youre physically and mentally ready for it

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    i agree with the others.. sust250 twice a week for 10 or so weeks. then add some deca . lay off the dbol for along time bro.

ok so I'll take sust 250 for ten weeks should I start deca after the tenth week and stop taking the sust or should I do deca on my next cycle what should I do for post cycle treatment Clomid and Nolva and how much should I take for PCT and how long

Quote Originally Posted by mrsocks
    ok so I'll take sust 250 for ten weeks should I start deca after the tenth week and stop taking the sust or should I do deca on my next cycle what should I do for post cycle treatment Clomid and Nolva and how much should I take for PCT and how long
    1) Run test only this cycle (10-12 weeks) then do proper PCT with nolva and clomid. (do a search or check out the PCT forum). I would suggest getting some test e instead of sust too. Only have to shoot test e twice a week, sust should really be shot every other day

2) Take the appropriate amount of time off (time off = time on +PCT)

3) You can then run deca and test in your next cycle

just run the sust by itself for now and worry about deca on the next cycle. as for pct start clomid up two weeks after last shot. I usually run pct as follows clomid 300mg for 1 day, 100mg for 10 days, 50 mg for 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by ACpower
    just run the sust by itself for now and worry about deca on the next cycle. as for pct start clomid up two weeks after last shot. I usually run pct as follows clomid 300mg for 1 day, 100mg for 10 days, 50 mg for 10 days
    actually PCT start time for sust is 18 days after last injection, PCT start time for test e is 14 days

yeah thats right my mistake bro

You guys have been more than helpful I think I'm going to stick with Sust because the site I'm buying from doesn't have test e

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    you cant go wrong with sust. its great all around stuff. you wont be disappointed with it.

Sorry one more question could I do a cycle for less than 10 weeks or should I do ten weeks

no less than 10 weeks

Thread Information