ja-rod is offline New Member

Lump and Pain after using Test 400

I have been using test 400 for a 2 weeks now and am using a 22G 1.5 PIN. The day i do it, its fine doesn't swell or hurt. The second day, it forms a bump and hurts a little. The third day it is a huge welt and hurts. I put the test in my buttocks. Can you please advise if I am not doing this correctly, also can you tell me if this is normal. Any advice is great.

Thanks
    Last edited by ja-rod; 08-31-2005 at 11:55 AM. Reason: wrong size

Jackt23 is offline Member
    in the glute id say u need a deeper needle...i think 1 to 1.5" most would say....the bump might be from injecting too much in one spot...this happens to me alot so i assume its a normal thing...how many cc's do u inject each time?

combatstang is offline Junior Member
    normal thing... just get deeper needles and inject deeper in the muscle.. after the injection rub the spot for about 2 minutes.. and u'll be fine the next day

unless u are injecting winny...

ja-rod is offline New Member
    i am sorry the PIN size is 1.5

lean123 is offline Associate Member
    Not sure if this is what you are doing...but could be helpful.
    1.I found it to be easier and less painful to shoot into the gluteus medius (upper corner of buttocks)
    2.Warm the oil up before shooting (i used a lil dixie cup 1/2 filled with hot water in it and let the vial (amp w.e. you wanna call it) sit in the cup for 10 minutes.
    3.Try shooting after a warm shower
    4.Def. rub the injection site after shooting for a few minutes in a circular motion to help spread the oil.
    5.Switch the injection site....try not to shoot in the same area of the butt....

Just some tips that maybe useful to ya....they are steps i have always followed and almost never had a problem.

Hope this helped
    ~Lean

speak is offline Associate Member
    Totally normal for T400, and none of those tips givin will work with T400. The only thing I found that works is to cut it with steril oil 1:1. NO PAIN AT ALL. I suffered with the lumps and pain for four to five weeks, twice per week, until I listened and got some oil.

If you do a search on Steril oil I would guess most of the time it is talked about would be for this reason. I'm too lazy to test this theory.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    t400 is going to have some bite to it. it only took me a few shots to realize i don't like my mg/ml of test up that high.

speak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    t400 is going to have some bite to it. it only took me a few shots to realize i don't like my mg/ml of test up that high.
    Totally! Also if you split it up(twice per week) it definitely helps - if you are only doing 1cc per week.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    t-400 is a painful shot regardless...i agree with adding some steril oil to it

testSO916 is offline Junior Member
    it hurts because t400 is an all oil based steroid ...and it takes forever for the esters to break down in your body therfor you have a lump under your skin...this wont go away until after a week...

Thread Information