combatstang is offline Junior Member

Guys please help..

I went thru the search and read a bunch of helpful info.. but i need some quick answers..

Behind mynipple.. not on it, i have like a fatty lump.. not really hard at all... but just like a rock size lump.. causeing my nipples to be puffy.. If i have my shirt of i constantly have to pinch my nipps so they stay hard so that my chest can look right.... the lump is/gets a little sore only to the touch or even sometimes when i do running exersises..

is it gyno... what should i do guys?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

RoidGut is offline Member
    this is sounding a lot like gyno to me....are you on a cycle right now?? If you are, do you have any nolva on hand? If you do, up the dose to 50 or even 60 mg ed until you see improvments (unless you are running deca or tren which would require a different approach).

but if I were you, I would honestly have it checked out. Nolva can help prevent gyno...but not that effective on reversing it once you have it.

Im currently not on a cycle.. my last cycle ended in april... tren /test/winny.

I took all the post meds..

they dont itch at all, and it just irritating cause there puffy and look like shit!.. when my nips are hard they look fine.. just when there soft there puffy..

What should I do.. im thinking doctor.. but can/should I try something 1st?

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by combatstang
    Im currently not on a cycle.. my last cycle ended in april... tren /test/winny.

I took all the post meds..

they dont itch at all, and it just irritating cause there puffy and look like shit!.. when my nips are hard they look fine.. just when there soft there puffy..

What should I do.. im thinking doctor.. but can/should I try something 1st?
    no bro....why try something first that you might not need....don't be so hasty to turn to medicating yourself to fix problems...that's what doc's are for.

I have something similiar to what you described but mine is not sore to the touch. I have always had a tiney problem with swollen nips from time to time. Maybe what you are feeling is just fat...it can feel something like cottage cheese...(allow me to now puke up what I just had to eat 30 mins ago). but have it checked none the less...better safe than sorry

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    no bro....why try something first that you might not need....don't be so hasty to turn to medicating yourself to fix problems...that's what doc's are for.

I have something similiar to what you described but mine is not sore to the touch. I have always had a tiney problem with swollen nips from time to time. Maybe what you are feeling is just fat...it can feel something like cottage cheese...(allow me to now puke up what I just had to eat 30 mins ago). but have it checked none the less...better safe than sorry

to tell u the truth, im hoping it is only fat.. if thats the case.. it will put me at ease... I am going to go see a doc...

if he ask for steriod use what should i say?

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Dude I dont know why anyone worries about doctors and telling them sh!t. Are you 18 or older? Yes? Then tell him everything man..Doctors are there to help you out with your health, they arent going to call the cops. They are going to help you out..

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    Dude I dont know why anyone worries about doctors and telling them sh!t. Are you 18 or older? Yes? Then tell him everything man..Doctors are there to help you out with your health, they arent going to call the cops. They are going to help you out..

thanks for tha advice.

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    but there's a chance they'll record that info in your records, which will basically f*** you for health insurance down the road.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48
    but there's a chance they'll record that info in your records, which will basically f*** you for health insurance down the road.
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver_48

You are 100% correct... thats y i put up that post.. i didnt feel ike playing a online battle so i kept my mouth shut lol

but i will not mention it.. i have gyno he will know..without knowing i took roids..

thanks guys.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    if u keep pinching ur nips they will get sore and puffy, are u carrying any excess fat around the chest?

Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    if u keep pinching ur nips they will get sore and puffy, are u carrying any excess fat around the chest?

yes.

Thread Information