visine224 is offline New Member

nolvadex, proviron or liquidex

im currently taking D-bol and have been taking provion(since i have a good stock pile) untill my nolvadex arrives . My question is which is preffered also whats this about liquidex iv never seen it around. This is my first cycle and im trying to gear up for my next deca and d-bol.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Armidex in a tablet form is an anti-aromitase that is used by many body builders to help prevent bloating (edema) and Gynecomastia (bitch tit) associated with the use of testosterone and androgens. It can be used in place of Nolvadex ,Clomid, etc.

Use around .25mg to 1mg per day or .5mg to 1mg every other day. A box of 28/1mg tablets will run around $200-$300.

There is a new liquid (Liquidex) form that was introduced and made available May of 2001 that comes in a 20ml bottle and contains 4mg/ml. The price is much better and can be found for as little as $260 a bottle versus $550 for the same amount in tablet form.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I think I saw this question, but it was like a month ago, so I guess we're do for another run. As far as answers to that, I got Liquidex as being top notch, with a nolva/proviron combo coming in second. I've reading recently a lot of people use Nolva, and Proviron at the same time and get as good results as they get with Arimidex or (Liquid Arim.=Liquidex). They said to take Proviron throughout and just have Nolva on hand, and they said it works like a charm. But it's cheaper t o just buy a bottle of that Liquidex.
    (Unless you got the hook up)

P

The Iron Game Guest
    1000mgs + of steroids that either aromatise or convert then 2mgs daily, imo

Thread Information