vincor is offline Associate Member

Please help me! Doc said not to work out.

I just got off my cycle of Winny, Deca , and Test about three weeks ago and I got a lot of size and mass. But I just got my apendix out on Thursday (hurt like hell) and the doc told me that I can't workout for 6 to 8 weeks. I have already lost 5 lbs and I am shrinking by the day. This sh#t sucks. I don't know what to do. What should I be taking so that I keep my gains?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest you listen to your doctor. You can always run another cycle once you recover from your surgery and once you can put maximum intensity into your workouts.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Keep your protein intake up, do not work out as you might rupture your innards. I would start my pct also.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Meso gave some solid advice! That is the best you can do at this point and remember 6-8 weeks out of a life is nothing.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I see no reason for you to lose too much of your gains if you keep your food intake up. Take the needed time off and hit it hard when you come back.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    I see no reason for you to lose too much of your gains if you keep your food intake up. Take the needed time off and hit it hard when you come back.
    I agree.Top athletes who's bodys are very sensitive to diet and training changes,are the ones who loose muscle rapidly.For the novice,that isn't quite the case.It's all in your head you are shrinking on a daily basis.It takes longer than most think for muscle loss to take place.

~Pinnacle~

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Do as your doc says. No way in hell would I train if the doc told me not to.

vincor is offline Associate Member
    I will not workout. I will take the needed rest time and hit it hard when I go back. I will just increase my protein intake. Thanks guys.

TallMan is offline Associate Member
    sorry to here that bro

don't train but keep an active lifestyle and eat lots of protein

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    When i took the last shot of my first cycle i severly broke my anckle. I watched my gains go away too. But the great thing is, is that muscle memory u have when u can start workin out again will kick-in. Just eat lots of good calories when its time to workout again and u will get a good amount of what u gained back. trust me brutha i've been there

Thread Information