jwet is offline Junior Member

help me out here

1. Did my first shot in my first cykle tonight. At first i poke my thigh. The pin went in with no pain, no blood no nothing...felt great, but when i started to inject, the whole room was spinning around like i was drunk or something. And i couldent hear a thing. Did i hit a vein or something?

2. ....so i pulled out, i had only injected a bit so i went for my delt instead. Same here no pain at all. I injected and it went fine but i used a 23G 1.25 inch pin and pushed it all the way in. I´ve been reading and some say you should use a 5/8 or maybe the one i had but only push it in like 1 inch. So is it ok to push it almost all in or not, felt fine anyway?????

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwet
    1. Did my first shot in my first cykle tonight. At first i poke my thigh. The pin went in with no pain, no blood no nothing...felt great, but when i started to inject, the whole room was spinning around like i was drunk or something. And i couldent hear a thing. Did i hit a vein or something?

2. ....so i pulled out, i had only injected a bit so i went for my delt instead. Same here no pain at all. I injected and it went fine but i used a 23G 1.25 inch pin and pushed it all the way in. I´ve been reading and some say you should use a 5/8 or maybe the one i had but only push it in like 1 inch. So is it ok to push it almost all in or not, felt fine anyway?????
    I hope you are aspirating to see for sure if you are in a vein or not. Some signs of hitting a vein can include dizzyness, shortness of breath, and a foul tast in your mouth which shortly follows.

As for the 1.5" going into your delt, well it all depends on how much meat you have in that area. I would say if you are very lean, then a 5/8" should be fine, but 1" is better.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you Aspirate ?

jwet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Did you Aspirate ?
    Yes i did three times to be sure.

How do you know when you are in the musle dident feel a thing?

Thread Information