iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

can you really.............

help!
    can you really bulk and cut in 10 weeks? the reason i ask is i have a feeling thats where im headed in this cycle. it was meant to be a strength/ cutting cycle, but this 1st half is feeling like a bulker already. when i hit the winny, is it possible to still try and cut? i have 60 tabs of t-3 also, when can i run this and get the most benefit out of it? dosages would be helpful also.
    here it is:
    weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    weeks 1-10 test cyp 600mg / week
    weeks 1-10 eq 600mg / week
    weeks 8-13 winny tabs 50 ed
    liquidex 1mg ed throughout
    clomid , etc, etc...........

any help is appreciated.

peace bb79

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    My current cycle started out as a bulking cycle. I just got so fat/water retained after the 4th week of ref-b so Its ending up a cutting cycle. I've lost a some of my gains but Im ok with that. my loss was mostly water anyway.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I don't think you can bulk and cut but with the right diet you can gain some quality lean muscle mass and continue to cut. Not quite bulking and cutting but its along the lines...JMO

ron,
    are you running the liquidex like we talked about bro? should keep the water way down.

gsims,
    so your saying just watch the diet and and make all the gains quality ones,correct? not to worry about the scale so much, in other words?
    any help on the t-3 guys?

peace bb79

RON
    Originally posted by gsims
    I don't think you can bulk and cut but with the right diet you can gain some quality lean muscle mass and continue to cut. Not quite bulking and cutting but its along the lines...JMO
    I agree with you. In my case however I simply trying something new. Plus I really think I should have cut this time anyway. My bf was just getting out of hand after week 4. I just couldn't take it anymore

ron,
    sorry bro, it wasnt you i helped on the liquidex thing, it was bortort. my bad brother..........sorry. you were probably thinkin.......wtf is he talkin about?.......hehe.

peace bb79

RON
    If your gonna bulk then t-3 is too catabolic. If your gonna cut go for it.

I had a hard time getting l-dex so I settled for nolva ed. I think its the ref-b. I used Tt d-bol last time and I didn't notice this much water. Loved the strength gains though.

ron
    im running liquidex on this one, along with the dbol . im using ttokkyo too. this stuff is the shit bro. ive been on it a week, and b.w. is up 5 lbs already. pretty impressive considering i have virtually no water rention.

peace bb79

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    it can be done bro, just dont go overboard on the fats and sugar. the eq will make it easier to get right in the end. run the winny weeks 7-12 at 50mgs per day, maybe add a little cardio in weeks 8-12, possibly some clen week 11. i have not used enough t3 to give a good educated regime for it. i personally didnt like it as i lost muscle as well as fat. i dont hold water so liquidex isnt my feild of expertise either.

it can be done bro.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Maybe run T3 when bulking....it could keep the fat down while you put on lean mass. I am running it while cutting now, but my run is just a trial run, so I am not hitting it hard till next go.

Use cyc's T3 formula...I think it's in the Educational Threads Forum.

bk,
    so a 3 week week break in betwen the dbol and winny? this is ok by you? my diet is in pretty good shape, so it wont be a big stretch to keep the sugars out, im used to doing this anyways. im eating 3500-4000 clean cals a day, along with 400 grams of protein. think i can cut it back and still achieve what i want to do? i would love to add some quality mass, and then be able to slice and dice it.

peace bb79

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    clam butter oil, use that its good stuff,

papapump,
    thats what i was lookin for brother...........thanks.

most of you guys seem to think this is possible, so im gonna give it a try. i will bulk through through the dbol and maybe until i start the winny. then i will run the t-3 along with the other gear towards the end. im worried about this loss of muscle mass that big kev brought up. i thought if you ran an anabolic with the t-3 the loss would be pretty much non-existant. i guess this is incorrect? im gonna lose SOME muscle, no matter what?

peace bb79

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I most certainly think it is possible bro, I did a bulk/cut in 6 weeks back in november, lol. I was on all fast acting gear so I ate everything in site (not entirely clean) up to about 7k+ cals a day for the first two weeks. I ran the t3 throughout the WHOLE cycle though, I took 5 25mcg doses each week. On random days and it seemed to help A TON with putting on size and getting lean. I know alot of ppl don't like it b/c they say it tears down muscle but IMO (well at least in my experience) it works wonders at a low dose with androgens. Basically here is how it worked out for me. Weeks 1-2 I put on 17lbs (tren prop winny no ester eq) as I said I was eating about an average of 7k cals a day for those two weeks. Not clean just bulking up as much as I could. Week 3-6 I still put on 14lbs total but I shed ALOT of bf. By the time the cycle was completely over I had kept 18lbs and dropped about 2lbs of fat. This was over a short duration keep that in mind (also my idea of a diet was still between 3500-4500 cals a day, just clean).

kizer,
    let me get this straight bro........
    you ran 5 doses @ 25mcg a week on random days? for the whole 6 weeks you were on? this is lookin very cool bro. and you say it helped you greatly with keeping lean mass? this goes against everything ive heard about t-3, and muscle loss. could i do this the last 6 weeks only and get away with it? by then the test and eq will be goin full strength, and any loss should be offset by that. i only have 60 tabs, so i would have to space it out to go the full 6 weeks at the end.
    thanks again bros for all the replies.......im startin to get a handle on this one now.

peace bb79

Sounds like you have enough bro, even if they are the 25mcg tabs you have enough to do 12 weeks of it, lol. I would only do it for the last six though, as that is all I am familiar with. I would be willing to bet you could go further though. I had zero rebound effect post cycle (common among T3 cycles to gain fat back when discontinuing the product). It increases the synthesis of calories period. I am thinking that when you keep the protein REALLY high (500-600g/d) it works wonders with the androgens, allows your body to not only more effectively use the protein you already take it but consume more with out wasting it.

Originally posted by kizer_soce
    Sounds like you have enough bro, even if they are the 25mcg tabs you have enough to do 12 weeks of it, lol.
    they are the 25 mcg tabs bro, i screwed up the math......hehe. im gonna go for this, the last six weeks, basically eod until the end of the cycle, correct? should i run it a little past the end or stop with last shot of eq/cyp?

peace bb79

I wouldn't get yourself on a set schedule though, that is why I said random, I should maybe have emphasized that more though. You just want to keep you body guessing so it doesn't adapt to the dosing scheme. Some weeks I would take them on 5 consecutive days and then some days I would do eod then 2 on one off etc.

To answer your other question I would stop it the last week of your shots. Not take your last dose on the day of your last shot but one week after your last shot discontinue the T3. You will be able to get away with this using the cyp and eq. For me I just stopped when I stopped my cycle b/c everything was out in about three days.

kizer,
    ok bro i got it. i will start in week 6 and run it on random days @25mcg ed. slated to go a week past my last shot. think this will shut the thyroid down? im mean with it being random like that, and being a fairly light dose? i know the thyroid will come back quickly after im done, but i was just curious as to whether it would shut down at all? im looking forward to seeing the results off this one, sounds very interesting.

peace bb79

I did it for 6 full weeks and did not have a rebound effect. I actually didn't gain any fat within about 4 weeks of finishing my cycle, and that was b/c my diet went to shit, lol. I did not have tests performed so I only have my weight/fat gain/loss to go by and how I felt so I can't say for sure if my thyroid shut down but based on my results I would say it certainly did not.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    thats definately sounds like something i would try. let me know how it goes BB.

nice one kize....

ok,
    well i got 2 of the big boys backin me on this one. i will start in week 6 and let you know how it goes, finishing in week 11. one last question though..........im going to run the winny through week 13, which means im on the winny and t-3 at the same time, for a few weeks. will this hinder the effectiveness of either one? the winny or the t-3? or is the synergy between the 2 good for the purposes of cutting?

peace bb79

I would run the t3 through week 11, you may be able to push it to 12 but I wouldn't want winny alone with the t3. By ending after week 11 you will still have plenty of the cyp in there so the t3 won't become catabolic.

thanks kizer,
    sounds like plan to me bro.........im all set and got it all straight in my head, now if the results will equal the time put in, i'll be an extremely happy bb'er.
    thanks again to all who posted and helped in this confusing yet enlightening thread.
    kizer, i owe you one brother, thanks.

peace bb79

once i start the t-3 i might do a weekly or every 2 week thing just to keep all who are interested updated, im lookin forward to starting this, but i have to bulk a little first.........hehe.

peace bb79

Thread Information