THE PUMP is offline Member

useing western union

hey guys im planning on useing western union money transfer to get my gear for my next cycle but have never used it before nor do i no how it works can someone give me some advice on how to go about it?

thanks guys

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    its safe,as long as u nt sendin to much. more than like 5 hundred i wouldnt do. homeland security is monitoring large sums transfered over seas

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    oh,and if the western union clerk asks u y ur sendin tell em ur sendin money to fam, i dnt think they allow purchases through there system

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    First off all your questions can be answered on this subject by using the search function.
    Do not send over $999 as it requires ID and don't use your real info.
    Do a search to learn more..

THE PUMP is offline Member
    will do bro tanx

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    Do use your real info bro!!! If there is some sort of problem such as the money is not picked up on the other end at least you can get it back. You need I.D. to do things like that so don't use a fake name. As long as it's under a thousand it will raise no eyebrows.

I pay for all my gear with western union and haven't had a problem at all

msu16366 is offline Member
    Actually MBrasso,
    Over here in Michigan they changed their rules an no matter how much money you send, whether sending to moscow, china, or romania, they require an ID to complete the transaction. I tried several different locations and they all told me they are required to by law to get your information.
    About six months ago they never asked for one. I asked them why do they need one now and they WU said they should have been asking all along.
    I dont get it because even on the WU paper you must fill out it says only needed if sending over a thousand dollars, but again we tried at several different locations to different places with different senders names. ITs bullshit. Kind of makes you scared to order to frequently because someone said do to homeland security the government is keeping track of money sent.

Thread Information