Thread: Nizoral

poppapump58 is offline Member

Nizoral

Just making sure that when talking about nizoral, the kind you get at the store for dandruff. It is supposed to help with dht right?

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I was wondering about this myself!

How does Nizoral help w/ hairloss? I use it all the time for some nasty chronic dandruff, but I am surprised to hear that it helps with hairloss while on AS!

Slightly off topic but worth sharing:

One thing I learned living inthe tropics is that a lot of dandruff is caused by fungal infections! (In the tropics it's easy to sweat all day and if you have hair over 1" long your scalp stays wet.) Nizoral is an anti-fungal that does an amazing job killing fungal infections on the scalp that can cause dandruff.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Ajax-- never pictured you with hair (avatar)

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    lol nor did I. ALways have seen a big bald guy.

double o seven is offline New Member
    the nizoral i've seen sold at stores has always been nizoral1% which is for dandruff. the nizoral i bought in mexico for helping with dht is nizoral 2% there is a difference.

Well, when I picked the avatar I had shaved my head--just to help with that damn dandruff! I wanted to dry out my scalp; I don't think it had been completely dry in the 4 years I have lived in Bangkok. We have three seasons here: hot, hotter and hot and humid!

And to screw up your mental image even more, I am not that big either!

After this cycle I will post a pic--with hair, if I have any left!

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Nizora2% definetly a great choice if you want to avaoid hairloss while on AS. I am currently using it 2-3 times a day while taking 70mgwinny/ED. Last time i messed around with winstrol i lost way too much hair, this time around its a diffrent story i would also throw some Minoxidil and SawPlametto in there also all of those work great. You can get a script from a doc for Nizoral2% or just get it on the web "its cheap" and works awesome.

Does anybody know WHY Nizoral does a good job saving hair?

cjt
    cjt is offline New Member
    ...because counter-acts the DHT build-up that makes it's way to your scalp. this only occurs if are predisposed to hair loss later in life (which many men are...), AS will speed the process, so get your hair-prevention loss stuff in place before you start a cycle, it will greatly reduce this problem.

Thread Information