Moosepellet is offline Member

Anyone every get sick from Tren?

I have a friend who has become sick while taking tren acetate. Has anyone experienced this before, if so tell me what your symptoms. By the way my friend is taking 50mg ED, and the gear is completely sterile.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Its called the "Fina Flu".....when I had it...the symptoms were no energy, couldn't hold down any food, didn't feel like eating, sleeping all the time due to low energy levels......and constant sweating (mostly at night)...generally over all feeling like shit...

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I had the tren flu during a tren cycle got used to it after a couple of weeks, It should pass but it could be your friend is having a bad reaction to it. Every ones body reacts differently.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I never got the so called Fina flu.But everytime I run Fina,at cycles end I get sick.Whether it's a cold or virus.Never fails.

~Pinnacle~

big_C is offline Member
    I got fina flu, it sucks, gave it 2 weeks and decided it was a compound that don't agree with me and havn't done it since. Every body reacts different to stuff

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I usually get sick for a week or so on tren . Body aches, nausea, loss of appetite etc. It goes away after about the 7th day or so (with acetate). From then on it's just insomnia, night sweats and irritability.

I love and hate tren. Sometimes I swear I'll never use it, but it seems to find it's way into my cycles. Just have to measure what I stand to gain by the sides I'm willing to face. Some people react worse than I do to it, some don't react that negatively at all, good luck to your friend.

ward065 is offline Member
    i have heard that the tren / fina flu as it is called, is more problematic with homebrewed tren acetate than tren acetate bought from a reputable source.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You will definently get sick post cycle, since the extremely strong androgenic nature of Tren will have your immune sys vunerable after stopping administration. Tren is a very harsh AAS in general and can really upset the body, but as stated everyone will react different and at different dosages.

Make sure to keep your kidneys and liver in check while on Tren cause it is the worst on those vital organs.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    i have heard that the tren/ fina flu as it is called, is more problematic with homebrewed tren acetate than tren acetate bought from a reputable source.
    Why would that be?You think these guys work in sterile conditions?Thier stuff is the same as homebrew,but made in quanity using pumps ect.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Mexico is not a clean place, and the labs do not have a FDA on their ass with regulations. I've heard of good things about QV but have heard horror stories about others.

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    You will definently get sick post cycle, since the extremely strong androgenic nature of Tren will have your immune sys vunerable after stopping administration. Tren is a very harsh AAS in general and can really upset the body, but as stated everyone will react different and at different dosages.

Make sure to keep your kidneys and liver in check while on Tren cause it is the worst on those vital organs.

If you run test for a while after the Tren does it help this? Also is there anyway to mitigate the sickness?

Thread Information