THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

Injecting Air In Ass.

A friend of mine accidently injected over 1/2cc of air while aspirating some 250 sust the other day. He doesn't know how air leaked in but after looking at his syringe the rubber plunger looked a little frail and dry. He says they were over 8 years old (weird). Anyway, he said he feels like he has a golf ball in his ass and it is very sore and sensitive. He drives for UPS and damn near has to stand while driving. Is this the normal effects of pumping air into a muscle and if not, what can he do? How long does it last or should he go see a doc?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Ice,and massage will help, but it might be an infection, if so have him see a doc, but it will prob. go away after a few days. Tell your boy to get some new pins, those are too old.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMOSTHATED
    A friend of mine accidently injected over 1/2cc of air while aspirating some 250 sust the other day. He doesn't know how air leaked in but after looking at his syringe the rubber plunger looked a little frail and dry. He says they were over 8 years old (weird). Anyway, he said he feels like he has a golf ball in his ass and it is very sore and sensitive. He drives for UPS and damn near has to stand while driving. Is this the normal effects of pumping air into a muscle and if not, what can he do? How long does it last or should he go see a doc?
    1/2 cc of air wouldn't do that.The air would disperse quickly out of his muscle.
    Sounds as though he didn't inject deep enough into his muscle.Probably injected into the fat of his ass.
    He needs to monitor that.If in deed the syringe was old.Small fragments of the plunger could have been injected into his flesh,creating the reaction he's experiencing.
    Hopefully,it's not the latter.Abcess's really suck.I've been there more than once.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information